Author's Note

Disclaimer: As you might have already noticed, English isn't really my first language. You're going to somewhat expect there would be some wrong grammar and spellings in my sentences. But don't worry, it would be minimal (probably because I didn't notice them) so other than your comments about the story plot and such, correcting some mistakes in your comment would be okay with me.

~

After that awful long disclaimer, welcome reader (if anyone is really going to read about this) to my first story! Of course, this story is about the famous Minecraft/Gaming youtuber DanTDM. Originally, this story was done out of boredom and I have no plans to get this thing published, but I would like some feedback from other people about how I wrote my story and all. So, constructive criticism and others are widely appreciated!

Please take note that the characters you're going to read are not what you really expect. Some of them would be a little bit out of character and most of their backstories on how they met and such are changed but it's still getting the gist of the original one. Suggestions on how the story can flow are open also and I will happily credit you for it if it really fits in the story. Most of the characters of course belong to DanTDM.

Also, try to watch that guy! If you're interested in various games, I would recommend you do!

I know you're already bored reading this so let's get this started, shall we? (First three chapters are already pre-written so I'll publish them immediately).

(As of writing this (Dec. 30, 2017 in my timezone), have a happy new year everybody!)