Chapter 3 Meeting Miep Gies and getting the diary

Sorry for taking forever on updating been busy and when I had free time I could not think of beginning for chapter 3....So here you go Chapter 3 ENJOY!!

Man I have not seen Miep since August 4, 1944. The day Pim, Peter, and I will never forget. That is the day that all eight of us Jews were captured by the Nazis while we were in hiding, though I do not know how they found us but they did. Anyways I do not want to talk about that right now. Pim, Peter, and I would like to see Miep, I can not wait to see her face when she sees us. Pim can I ask you something? What is it Anne? Do you miss Miep and the others? Yes I do Anne. Me too Pim. What about you Peter do you miss Miep? Yes I do Anne.

Anne, Otto, and Peter arrive at the office

Otto you are here alive and well. Yes Miep and Miep I have somebody that really wants to see you.

Miep sees Anne and Peter

ANNE, PETER!! "gives them a hug" I missed you two so much. We missed you too Miep, said Anne. I never thought I would see you two again. Peter you have grown into a handsome young man and Anne, you have grown into a beautiful young woman. I can not wait to get to see you two grow up, maybe one day you two will get married and have children of your own. Don't you think Otto? Maybe Miep, but for now lets let them enjoy their lives before that happens. Oh Anne I have something for you. What is it Miep? Your diary. My diary, I thought the Nazis destroyed it. Nope I kept it before they got it. Thank you Miep, thank you so much. You are welcome Anne. You still love your diary Anne? Yes I do Peter.

Anne looks through her diary

I can not believe the things I wrote in this diary while we were in hiding. Me either Anne, said Peter. Anne are you going to continue writing in the diary? I might, I might not. Actually I will continue writing in the diary because I have a lot to write about. In fact I will write in it right now.