We have to find him

Lindsey's POV
"Omg TAL" I scream to the top of my lungs. He runs in "what, what happened" he says panicked. "Adi is gone" I say and hand him the note. He says "what wait who left this note who took my brother." "I have a pretty good idea of who did it and I know why too." "Well tell me" he says in a really loud tone. "Ok so first of all you need to calm down everything is going to be fine." "What the fuck do you mean how can everything be ok when my brother is gone someone can be hurting him and you're ganna tell me everything is ok" he says with fury in his eyes which really scares me. "Just calm down the person that has adi will not hurt him she just wants him." He says "ok sorry for getting mad just tell me who has adi." "Tiffany, the girl that bullied me in school, she wanted him but she couldn't have him so she took him." I feel my phone vibrate and it's a text from an unknown number

Unknown: don't even think about calling the police or your precious little boyfriend dies

I drop my phone and start crying at the thought of adi being dead. Tal picks up my phone and reads the text. He gasp and says "we have to find him." He gives me a hug and we start looking around for anything that might help. I look around his room and realize his phone is on the floor so I turn it on and unlock it. I go to his text messages and see some from Tiffany

Tiffany:I'm coming for you tonight and don't even try to get away because I'm ganna have two other guys with me to help and a gun so try to get away and Tal and Lindsey get shot.

Adi:ok I won't try to get away just don't hurt Lindsey or Tal

Tiffany:ok good then I'll be there soon

Wow this girl is desperate so I go through other text from other people in case adi left a hint so when I go to my contact there's something in the typing box. It's an address he must have known where they were taking him. I call Tal and he comes running to the room "what, did you find something." "Yes an address so let's go but first." I go to my room and open my drawer and pull out a gun. " what the fuck why do you have a gun" he says in a scared tone. "For protection so we don't get killed." He says "I understand that but how." "Ok just stop asking questions and let's go save adi." "Oh right lets go." We run to the car and drive to the address when we get there it's just a field with trees in the back. "This can't be right." But then I see some dark figures near the wood. So I tell tal to turn of the car quick. I get out and Tal follows me. We get on our stomachs and crawl through the grass so they don't see us. Since it's already getting dark it'll be really hard to see us. We get really close and we can see there faces now and we can see adi Tiffany two other really buff guys and omg is that Aaron (if you don't remember who Aaron was he was my friend's boyfriend that I met at college and he was my ex) we tried getting a little closer but then they saw us. Tiffany says "we have been expecting you." Me and Tal stand up and she points the gun to us. "Wait so why is Aaron here" I say really confused. Tiffany says "well he wants you back so he helped me get adi and now he can take you." "Uh actually no he can't." So I turn around and kick the gun out of her hands and take my gun and hers and shoot the two buff guy. Then I grab adi and cut the ropes that tied his hand together with my pocket knife. I give him a quick hug and then deal with Aaron a Tiffany. So I punch Tiffany right in the nose then grab her arm and flip her over my back. Then Aaron says "see Tiffany I told you that she wasn't like most girls I knew she was ganna be able to take us out." "Tiffany gets up and says "fine were leaving you can have your stupid boyfriend but don't think you have seen the last of me, I'm coming back and more prepared next time." "Yeah ok just leave us alone ok? ok." But then Aaron being the stupid guy he is comes up to me and try's to kiss me so I knee him in the privates. And then I hear a gun shot and adi screams Lindsey and then everything goes black...

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry for not uploading very often. Vote and comment plz. Byeeeeeeeeeee

Word count:858