Chapter 5 - Listen to your heart

Start from the beginning

Morning sweeties! 🙈

Liked by FinnBalor, Trinity_Fatu, SashaBankswwe, TripleH, Asuka_wwe, MaryseMizanin and 236,732 more

Comments
MaryseMizanin: Hot!! 🙊
PeytonRoyce: Siz! You look beautiful as a princess! 👑
I_love_Alessia: Hot as always! 😍 I saw her yesterday!
BooSeth: Such a lucky man Balor, I think.
___

Alessiawwe: Ready 😊

FinnBalor: Get there in 5 ❤️ by The way you look beautiful as always
___

Before knocking Alessia's apartments door he let out a huge breath. He then knocked the door.

Alessia opened it and smiled at the tall Finn Balor standing infront of her.

"Wow!" He started rooming Alessia's body from top to bottom. "Waiting for 30 minutes was worthy." He said looking at her eyes.

"Thanks!" She smiled; causing Finn to smile back at her.

"Join me." He extended his arm causing Alessia to grab it.

"Where are we going?" She asked while walking down stairs.

"Haha.. Wait Ale!" He smiled opening  her the door from his car.

"Put this around your eyes. Please," He handed her a scarf.

"What for?" She laughed.

"It's a surprise." He winked.

The whole rode Finn was just trying to maintain a conversation with a still eye-covered Alessia.

"So Alessia what have you been doing this weeks?" He asked looking at her whole body.

"Hum... Not much." She giggled. "I just had a weird day last night."

"Oh! Dumb me, it's obviously Tuesday." They both laughed at his question.

"But let's take that topic." He was now placing a hand on her shoulder. "I didn't mean to fight Seth in front of you, I get the fact that you guys are in love with each other-"

Alessia removed the scarf off her eyes and placed a finger on Finn's lips.

"It's just a show and script that has to be followed." She smiled so fake.

"Okey." By the look of his eyes Alessia could tell he was upset.

Finn has been in love for her since she came, he was stunned at her looks, her voice and her talent. But it was not more than just a crush for him.

She stood silence for 2 minutes until she moved her hand to Finn's lap. He then turned to face her with a confused gaze.

"Did Seth lie about what happened yesterday?" She asked not moving her hand from his lap.

Finn was now nervous. "What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb Finn." She smirked. "Do you really like me?" She asked looking him in the eye.