2

The next morning I woke up with dad's arms wrapped around me protectively and a knock on the door. I move dad's hand and went to open it.

" Good morning uncle Matt. Come in." " Good morning, Leni." We enter the room and saw dad looking around it alarmed. Uncle cough making him look at us. Dad stood up, run toward me and hug me. " Good morning to you too Jeff." Dad look at his brother. " Good morning, Matt. What's up?" Uncle sat on the bed along with dad as I took my clothes for today and went into the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower and brush my teeth before getting dressed. I put my hair in a ponytail before putting little make up and joining dad and uncle Matt inside the room.

When dad got dressed me left to go for breakfast and then to have a little sparing between me and dad and uncle.

--------------------------------------------

That night I was filming a YouTube video were I was answering questions when dad and uncle come in the room. "Hey what are you doing?" dad asked and he set next to me and uncle move and set on my other side. "Answering fan questions for my channel in YouTube. Wanna join?" They nod and I look at the camera. "So The Hardy Boyz will be joining us tonight. Say hi guys." I look trough the questions when I find and interesting one. "Here is one from hardy_leni_girl97 (a fake one). What were Jeff and Matt's first thoughts when they saw you last night on the ring? Love the name by the way." I look toward dad who was looking at my phone. "I was surprised to see her. I had watch few of her matches, but never thought that it was her until I saw her last night. I am happy to see her again." Dad kiss my head as uncle start to talk. "I am SO happy to see her again. If Jeff didn't change I would have been bad to DELETE him. My niece is a WONDERFUL young lady." I smile at him before looking for the next question. "Leni_delete ask: Last night we saw you using your dad's move the Swanton Bom. How long it took you to learn it?" I chucked. "Well kids don't do what you see on the TV. The tricks you see could be deadly for yourself. I was trying to do it since I saw it for a first time on the TV and every time I will end up in the hospital so the doctors back home will great me when we run into each other. And to be honest yesterday I had luck with dad's move. If it didn't worked good I could have end up with broken bones again." I answer before looking at dad who didn't looked pleased with these new info. "No more." I role my eyes before looking at uncle who just nod. "But it was fun. However moving on. The next one is from hardyprincess: What is your favourite memory of Jeff before your mother took you away?" I smile at the question. "Every time when dad was sober he will take me out in the park and for ice cream before diner. I wasn't the biggest fan of the vegetables and whenever mom wasn't looking dad will eat them for me and after dinner we will be watching cartoons but we always fall asleep in the beginning. Mom used to take pictures of us. Me sitting in his lap and his arms wrapped around me protectively. I will post it in my profiles to see it." I smile. "Before we continue I just want to mention that this morning when I woke up dad's arms were wrapped around me protectively. I went to open the door for uncle and when we went back in the room he was looking everywhere alarmed. I am just sorry for not filming it to show you guys. You will never see Jeff Niro Hardy like this." Dad push me on the bed and start to tickle me.