Chapter 2 - Falling for her

Začít od začátku

"What are you doing here alone?" Sasha asked caressing her hair.

"I don't have friends for now, I'm new at this business and I didn't talk to anyone last night." She smiled looking at the floor.

"Now you do!" Bayley took her hand as they all walked into the big mall.
___

After shopping food, more food and stuff they needed for their apartment. Sasha, Bayley and Alessia went to the beauty salon.

They spent there 2 hours getting ready for the surprise hang out from tonight.

"You look gorgeous Alessia!" Bayley took her hand guiding her towards the mirror.

"Wow she does!" Sasha hold her shoulders admiring Alessia's beauty.

"You guys too! Let's take a picture!" Alessia took out her phone and captured the moment.

"By the way, who are you going with?" Sasha asked.

"With Colby..." She stuttered. "Yes Colby!" She said quickly getting into the car. "See you later girls!" She smiled.
___

Rollinswwe: Sweetie you ready?

Alessiawwe: Yes!
___

Minutes later someone was knocking the door.

"Wait a second!" Alessia yelled running to the door trying to put on the earring that was almost sliding away her hand.

"Good evening-" Her eyes widened as she saw Seth in a blue t-shirt and a pair on black jeans and pair of waterproof boots.

"Good- Wow! You look gorgeous." His jaw drop as he saw he from top to bottom.

"Wanna come in?" Alessia broke the silence between them.

"Wait! I gotta take you a picture." Seth was still jaw drop.

"Okay."

Rollinswwe

She is so beautiful! 💘
@Alessiawwe

Liked by SashaBankswwe, Paigewwe, XavierWoods, RomanReigns, Ambrosewwe and 324,521 more

Comments
SashaBankswwe: Duh! Are you guys coming or are you taking another way 😈
Ambrosewwe: Is someone in love? 🙄
Sethmyboo: Hope he is not dating her! He can't fall for someone who he just met yesterday 😒
LeilaRollins: They are a cute couple 😍
___

Seth was still looking at her jaw drop, not even winking.

"Seth!"
"Seth!"
Alessia snapped her fingers in front of his eyes, causing Seth to rub his eyes and wink several times, she smiled at him.
"Ready?" He asked extending his arm.
.....

"Were we coming to a dance club?" Alessia said sarcastically looking through the window.

"Yes." Seth laughed pinching softly her nose. "You're so cute." He added smiling.