The memory and the pain

Unknown pov: 

As I sat in my padded room all I could think was how did she escape? The sanafea girl managed to get away unlike her mother. I felt my lips curl into a sick smile, the woman was strong I give her that even for a human but she broke and screamed as I took my knife to her soft skin. The woman was laying in a pool of blood after our night together I wanted more she wanted to leave me and take our daughter away from me saying I gone mad. ITS HER FAULT SHE DIDN'T TAKE HER MEDS! I start to laugh like a maniac and I couldn't stop thinking about our daughter crying for me to stop. Now I'm missing half my soul and in constant pain. I'm confined to this room unable to leave. Another round of laughter escapes my lips. 

_______________________•••___________________ 

Star dream; 

I'm in a black room hiding I'm not 16 I'm six afraid I crawl to the door with berry my stuff bear. I go to the stairs to see mommy but shes fighting with my daddy. 

" Your crazy! I'm don't know why I slept with you!" Mommy said with a crazed look. 

" please stay your hurting me..." Dad begs 

" I'm now rejecting you we are done " 

" you wanna see mad then fine but your staying" dad growls 

" No." She responds 

Daddy gives her a really scarry look then grabs her wrists " I didn't ask you " he growl 

" LET. ME. GO. NOW!!! " she shrieks bad move dad only gets angrier and kisses her roughly. But mommy escapes and gets a knife out and lunges at daddy. 

" NOOOOOO! " I cry mom looks at me  

" run baby " I get out and look threw the window as daddy points her down. Taking the knife I thought out was over but he stabbed her over and over so I went to a kind neighbor and called 911. 

•»»»• 

star pov: 

I was roughly shaken awake I open my blurry eyes to dad I was whimpering and my face was wet prohibit from crying. I pull him into a hug and sob until I couldn't produce tears. 

" shh shh its okay sam its okay " he cooed. 

" what happened? " tony asked 

" bad memory is all..." I answer quietly 

( an: I'm doing this chapter in a lot of povs cause what I wanna write has to be in the next chapter) 

• Steve pov • 

I herd screaming and looked around no one seemed to notice so I ignored it. 

" noooooo! mom! Daddy stop please!" We all jumped up to see what's wrong. Sam was weeping her face red and tear stained clenching her blanket and thrashing. She was projecting her thoughts and we saw a man killing beautiful woman. A little girl is screaming trying to pull the crazed man off with little luck. 

" dad stop your hurting mommy!!!" The girl cried and was thrown off her dad by a heat blast. He looked at his hands then at sam. 

" this is your fault if she didn't have you she wouldn't of left! I wouldn't of killed her!!" He roared and stormed off. Sam just knelt in the pool of blood staring at the burnt corpse still gasping for air. The once beautiful woman had blood red eyes and her jaw was burnt black like the rest of her body her chest was exploded so that her ribs where bent in the opposite direction dripping scorched skin and blood. Then it goes black. 

" wha-" she starts then she grabs me in a hug till she was dry heaving. 

" shh shh it okay Sam its okay" i whisper 

" what happened?" Tony asked so she would speak he looked concerned. 

" bad memory is all " she whispers looking lost her eyes no longer full of life but hallow and empty. 

" go back to sleep we leave tomorrow " i say and cover her up. I linger at the other side of the door, Thor was last to leave and i wanted to make sure she was okay. Don't get me wrong i trust him but im worried about her. 

" wait! Thor i need to speak to you " i hear her say then her patting the bed fallowed the sound of the bed dipping in a little by their combined weight. 

" What star?" He asked concerned filled his voice 

" No matter what happens i-i need you to live i need you to know something bad is going to happen out there i don't know what but it will definitely happen "  

" what are you talking about?" Thor asks 

" have you herd of mates? Or fea?" Sam asks 

" fea are creatures of the elements born by the galaxy it self mates are short for soul mates a souls other half all animals have one though some humans dont find their's in their life time all fea do its rare for them not to have a mate past 19. Why?" He says 

" Thor this important so listen closely... You. Are. My. Mate " she says 

--------•••-------- 

Thor pov 

" Thor this is important so listen closely... You. Are. My. Mate " star says seriously i felt my eyebrows raise i thought she was just kidding.

" l might need some proof." I tease her 

" okay... " she whispers then looks into my eyes 

Wait what?!?!?! 

She leans in and softly kisses my lips sending shocks threw my body. 

" you did that wrong " i smile 

" what-" she starts but i cut her off with my lips. Slowly i bring my left hand up to her face and she places her right on mine i lick her bottom lip asking for entrance which she grants with a small smile.  

************************************************************************************** 

Hey guys next two chapters are going to be huge!!!!