That week (f/n) asked Akira to go on a date with her. He nodded instantly. His plan was just to take (f/n) to a love hotel after their date, and play around [if you know what I mean ;)]. Akira just wanted to get into (f/n)'s pants and leave her.

The (h/c) girl texted Akira the place to meet up.

The day of the date

Akira looked around to find his date, but she was not found. He looked down at his phone. It was nothing but his texts that said 'where are you' or 'I'm here' [pls don't do this to your date]

He looked up once again to see the familiar figure. His eyes sparkled but soon turned into shocked ones.

(F/n) was walking with Kuroo, and they were holding hands. (F/n) was laughing innocently with her childhood friend.

They were close enough that Akira could hear their conversation.

"Hey, who's that guy you've been hanging out with?" Kuroo asked his crush.

"Oh, I'm using him for now. He's loaded so I'm dating him. He thinks I'm actually in love with him isn't that funny?" (F/n) said a little loudly so Akira can hear.

His face lost its color and his eyes widened. He stomped over to his 'girlfriend'.

"YOU BASTARD. YOU'VE BEEN USING ME? I'M GONNA KILL YOU." Akira yelled. Fortunately there were no people so (f/n)'s plan can go smoothly.

"Uh oh, we got busted." (F/n) said sarcastically.

"YOU, YOU BITCH. I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I SPENT ON YOU? AND YOU'VE BEEN USING ME?" Akira went crazy and screamed on top of his lungs.

"You must really like (f/n), but I'm sorry bud, she's mine." Kuroo said as he wrapped his longs arms around the girl. He smirked and pulled (f/n) closer to him.

(F/n) blushed hoping that Kuroo wouldn't see her.

"You really don't remember? I'm the girl who kicked your ass back in middle school. So, how does it feel to get cheated on?" The (h/c) said as she put her hand on her hip.

Akira dashed towards the two high schoolers, ready to throw a punch as the girl. (F/n) was ready to block it and fight back, but Kuroo stepped in.

The bed head kicked Akira in the guts with his long legs.

"Now now I can't have my girlfriend getting hurt," Kuroo said as he threw a punch at Akira.

"Hey! I wanted to fight him." (F/n) pouted. [reader-chan omg wow you're such a savage]

After Akira was knocked out, Kuroo looked at his childhood friend, who smiled at him. She ran up to him and hugged him although he was much taller.

I DON'T THINK I CAN CONTROL MYSELF. OH MY GOD SHE'S SO CUTE. Kuroo thought.

"(F/n), why don't we continue our date?" Kuroo quickly fixed his composer and smirked. He created this as a chance to confess his undying love for his childhood friend. [fufufu Kuroo-chan you're so cute]

At the end of the date, Kuroo finally decided to man up and confess. They walked up to (f/n)'s house.

"Ah that was so much fun! Thanks Kuroo I really enjoyed it. Thanks to you I finally feel free from him. I really owe you one." (F/n) said as she smiled as him.

"Then can I ask you one favor?" Kuroo asked. "Sure go ahead," (f/n) said.

"Will you go out with me?" Kuroo said with a red face. He hated to admit but it was really embarrassing.

"Finally, geez took you long enough." (F/n) said with her hand on her hip. She smiled and tip toed so she can reach Kuroo.

The bed head reached down to kiss his now-girlfriend. Their lips touched and it felt like the world has stopped.

"You know why I've been calling you Kuroo?" The (h/c) suddenly said, which resulted in Kuroo tilting his head.

"So I can call you by your first name when we start dating, Tetsuro." (F/n) leaned in again to kiss.

"I love you so much, (f/n)" Kuroo nuzzled his head in to your neck.

"I love you too"

Extended ending

Plot twist: the whole volleyball team has been watching them the whole day. Although Kenma was dragged into this, he was interested.

After Kuroo confessed, the whole volleyball team roared behind the bushes.

"KUROO-SENPAI CONGRATS ON GETTING A GIRLFRIEND!" The silver haired boy yelled.

"LEV, SHUT UP!" Yaku kicked the first year.

"How come Kuroo-senpai gets a girlfriend. Kai-san can we please get a female manager." Yamamoto said with tears in his eyes. [omg Kai is so underrated he's such a nice boi]

"Kuroo congrats." Kenma said then going back to his game.

"I'm doubling practice tomorrow." Kuroo said with a red face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yikes it's been like forever since I updated sowwy