The unexpected arrival

15 minutes later..

We arrived at high school. We enter and we go to the director's office to see in what classes we are..

~

Me : Good morning Mr. Williams ! 

Mr. Williams : Good morning girls ! I think that you're happy for being back to school ? 

Yeah..So happy..

Alicia : Yes Mr. ! 

Mr. Williams : Nice, so here's your classes ! 

He shows us two papers..Cool ! We're in the same class !! We smile to each other then we go to our classes. 

~

Alicia : You know Selima...We should have seen who was in our class too ..

Me : And why ? 

Alicia : I don't know..

Me : Okay..*laughs* 

~

I put my guitar behind my chair then I sit in my place, next to Alicia..We have music now, but there's an empty place on my other side, so, someone isn't here yet..

The teacher enters.. 

Teacher : Good morning everyone, I'm Lara Stewart, your music teacher ! 

Us : Good morning ! 

She starts making the call, but she stops in the last name.. 

Teacher : Andrew Foy..Andrew Foy ? Absent ? 

OMG...DID SHE SAY, ANDREW FOY ?!! I think I'm dreaming..

??? : I'M HERE ! S-...sorry..for..the late...

It seems like he was running..WAIT...THIS VOICE....ANDREW FOY IS HERE ?!!!!

I look at my friend on my left and I smile at her. She understood what I think, so she smiles at me more beautifully. 

I turn my gaze to the classroom door, and I see him, the one and only.. Andrew Foy..I'm about to leave my place to greet him when Alicia holds me by the arm.

Alicia : Don't forget, we're in class ! *laughs*

Me : Oh...Yes you're right..*laughs*