C H A P T E R 2 :

I can't believe we killed her. She was going to tell everyone that we took her. We had to do something.

I didn't want to do it but I had to.

It all happened so fast.

I was the one who killed her, not us. My friend didn't do anything, it was all me.

I sat there, strangling her with a telephone cord... After I had done it, I made it look like a suicide.

I put pills in her mouth and hand. Slit her wrists and put her DNA all over the knife.

I-I didn't want to be blamed for it.. But now.. Everyone knows. If the news crew hadn't been there it would all be fine.

After I had done that to her, I called the police. 9-1-1. I didn't rat myself out, I just told them I found her. Wrists cut and overdosed.

The police came as I "cried". I told them I came to study with her, told them what i saw and they sat me down.

I didn't realize how bad I felt, but then the police came to me asking for questions.

The first thing they asked me was....

"How did she get those marks on her neck"? I just looked blankly at him.

I said what do you mean, I didn't realize she had them. I acted like it wasn't all my fault when in reality, it was.

The next day, I ran to my friends house. The friend that helped me. I told her what happened with the police because she didn't know.

She wasn't there when it happened. She just helped me kidnap her.. After that, she left.

I sat there in shock. I had to tell someone other than the person that helped me, what I had done.

I went to my counselor in school. Her name was Mrs. Gernal. I told her what happened and she told me I needed to leave.

She called the police as soon as I left the room, I got worried and went to hide.

I ran into the bathroom and I looked for a place to hide. I looked up, and saw vents. Perfect place to hide.