One Piece Law x Reader

Hi this is my first story hope youl like it I'm new at this so hahah

CHAPTER 1!

Alliance

________ had come back to where the crew was now eating and drinking in the snow. It was so weird how even the marines where having fun it made her feel nervous she had learned not to trust anyone over the years but i guess that was changing now dealing with her friends no matter how bad things had gotten always some random shit happened at the end making her confused but happy. Seriously this two years were a bore waiting and training she had missed them all even brook and he's stupid questions.

________ Oiii!!! She's back Luffy! I think _______ will agree with us! tell them tell them ______.  screamed Usopp from far away without even letting ________ get there.

Agree with what? What did you do? don't tell me you did something stupid...again.

Stupid noooo DANGEROUS that's the word -said Usopp again

What what was it?  

Listen up _____ ! -said Luffy grinning. We have made an alliance! 

An alliance? with who?

With Trafalgar Law -Chuckled Robin.

Isn't that the guy from sa..

Yosh! -screamed luffy all exited as usual.

hahaha well that's a new one, but that is dangerous Luffy we cant just agree to anything he could be planning something fishy.

not you two ______  its already decided -pouted luffy

Well then there's nothing we can do guys hhahaha

How can you be so calm!!! -said Nami Usopp and Chopper in unision this time.

hahahaha  -Yea she had missed everyone of them...

______chuaaan!!! -screamed  sanji interrupting ______ thoughts and making all heads turn ______ way.

Hey sanji -said _______ trying to hide herself from all the stares from the marines, children and Law...

that one in particular made her feel weird but he turned his head quite fast back to smoker. And so did _______ back to sanji and his heart filled eyes.

_____chuaan are you hungry? cold, hurt?

Oh am ok sanji but i am starving *sigh*

Comming up my princess!! you sit down right here and wait my dear!

When did you get a chair.. 

_______ Oi you are back  what where you doing out there? said Zoro happily drunk.

Hahh  well just walking around for a bit i like the cold. I see i missed quite the stuff huh?

Ye.. Oi!! marimo get away from ______ chuaaaan! she is busy with me -said an very angry sanji.

Shutt up _____ doesn't belong to you bastard -said Zoro

all of a sudden those two where fighting kicking and cutting themselves while ______ ate and smiled at the two weirdos...

Ok , done next chapter really soon srry since its the start it dosent have much but Soon...