(2) Lier Lier

Dean cleared his throat. "Um Sammy, you know our angel, Castiel, well I have been..."

Dean stopped mid sentence. Sam still holding Castiels tie ." yes our angel Castiel I know him. what about him?" Sams voice was filled with concern but his face was bitch face number 2343.

Dean sighed sitting up in bed. Sam cleared his throat doing doing a slight head bob raising the tie to his face level. " Cas did show up today." Dean whispered.

"OK, now why was that a secret? " Sams voice and face both read bitch facieness.

"Because, it is...was." Dean stood up snatching the tie from Sam pushing it in to his back pocket. Sams face flushed of all color. "What?" Dean said realizing the change in his brothers

face. Sam face returned color to his cheeks. "No way" Dean shifted uneasy. A smile went across Sams face . Dean looked slightly confused." you and Castiel? " Sam smiled

Dean felt his face get hot" I don't know what you are talking about." Sams smile got much bigger.

"Back pocket." The words slipped like silk through his lips. Dean paused and put his hands on his back pocket thinking son of a bitch.

"So." Dean tried to sound confused.

Mimicking deans voice " the only things that go on your back pocket. Your gun, knife and the trophy from last night" Sam smirked.

Dean face got red "you should shut up now."

"Why, because I am right?" Sam asked

Dean sat down. "Yes" Dean said his hands covering his face.

Sam stunned that his brother emitted it. He stood wondering what to do. He contemplated hugging him.

Deans voice was of slight annoyance "you can say I knew it, or mock me. Because I love Cas and I don't care what you think." He stood up defending his ground.

Sam was even more shocked that his brother would think he would ridicule him. "I don't care that you where sleeping with Cas.I care that you hid it."

From the kitchen a voice broke the silence. "Now Sam, it is not fair to Dean I mean you lied to him." Dean face was shocked. Sam turned his face turning red. Gabriel.

After a little more shock Dean spoke "What do you mean Sam lied to me? About what?"

Sam stood not able to speak but the amount of sass and bitch a crossed his face could have ended the apocalypse it self.

"Well Dean-0 , tour little brother has got a love thing going as well." He winked at Sam.

"Shut up Gabe." Sam using the authority voice. Dean stood confused Gabriel snapped his fingers and Sam could no longer speak.

"What with some demon? Sam we talked about this." Deans voice was soft and confused. Gabriel let out a small laugh. "Something more godly." Gabriel said

Dean looked confused. Gabriel rolled his eyes then gestured to himself. Deans eyes got big. At this point Sams face matched the red plaid he was wearing. Gabriel walked over to Sam. "I am sorry but you were never going to tell him and I am needy."

"Really Sam? An angel?" Dean said. He got bitch face from both Gabriel and Sam." that came out wrong."

Gabriel smiled grabbed sams coat pulling him down kissing him then smacking his ass."See you later big boy. Love ya" Gabriel snapped his fingers Disappearing.

Sam opened his mouth and could finally speak. "well this is awkward." Sams face still red...