Terrance sighed annoyed, "Fine, but if the Queen has my head for this-"

"She won't! I promise! I swear tomorrow's training will be better for both of you!"

Terrance looked at Tinker Bell, then at Wendy, then back to Tinker Bell, "You owe me one, Tinker Bell!"

"Yes, I understand!" Tinker Bell said as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Have a nice undeserved day off, trouble!" Terrance said to Wendy as he left.

Wendy stuck her tongue out at him as Tinker Bell laughed. 

"Ugh he is the most annoying person I have ever had to work with in my life!" Wendy sighed as she laid down across her bed.

"He does have a point with some things though" Tinker Bell said.

"Yes, I know. I know. I need to believe in myself and my powers and the magic will just flow through me." Wendy said as she made a wave motion with her hand.

"Wendy, this is serious. You need to have an understanding for your magic so Peter can be destroyed and you can find John and Michael."

"It's hard for me to believe when there is so much little proof supporting the fact that I have any magic abilities!"

"I saw you defeat the shadow with my own eyes! No regular person has an ability like that!"

"Well, whatever happened that night, I didn't do enough to save my brothers."

"But you did do enough to save yourself, Wendy. That's why you're here now! So you can find them!"

"I don't want to talk about this anymore." Wendy said as she got up from her bed, "I need to take a walk."

"Why don't we go down to the beach and see if we can find more coral pieces for your seashell collection?"

"The tide is low so it would be a good idea to look now." Wendy said.

Tinker Bell smiled and they both left the little wooden house built just where the beach started. The sun was beating down on the sand as the blue sky had no signs of rain anytime soon. Tinker Bell and Wendy walked across the shore line, looking down at all the colorful pieces of seashells and stones. Wendy's mind wandered as she gazed out across the beautiful blue ocean. What if her brothers were back in England looking for her while she was stuck here looking for them? She knew that they had to be brought here though since they were taken by Pan's shadow. But she didn't know if Pan had them locked up in the trees in cages like he did to her. Her mind was always thinking of the location of her brothers and what situation they were probably in. Wendy realized she had walked down the beach far from her house and looked up to see that the huge purple rock was only a few feet away from her. You could just leave, you know? Tink did say you weren't a prisoner here. Wendy shook the thought from her head. Of course she couldn't leave. Even though the training and powers thing hadn't exactly been working out yet, the deal she made with the Queen was the best bet she had yet. She had to stay. Plus, if she did leave, who knows what Pan would do to her if he found her knowing she escaped.

Wendy looked behind her and saw Tinker Bell talking to another fairy by the beach, showing her what looked to be a coral piece. Wendy smiled as she looked down into the water, looking for colorful pieces for herself to collect. Suddenly, Wendy thought she heard something. She looked back to Tinker Bell and saw that she hadn't said anything, so Wendy just ignored it. But then, she heard the sound again. It sounded like...screaming. She looked to her right and saw a boy running from the woods towards the ocean. Was that...Alfie?

Alfie ran towards the ocean screaming at the top of his lungs in fear. All of a sudden, the Lost Boys emerged from the woods holding spears and torches running towards Alfie. Alfie stood there in shock as the boys ran towards him. They started throwing their spears at him and tried to torch him as she started running away from them.  They're all trying to kill him.