Ramona💖 jackson part4

The next morning

Jackson pov *
Jackson! Ramona! Come down stairs for break fast said DJ
Coming! Hey Ramona how was it last night. it was great said Ramona also merry Christmas I have something extra but for new years said Ramona
(they both got dressed and went Down stairs )
Jackson came down stairs dancing well you seem happy said DJ um well I met someone last night said Jackson while winking at Ramona they finished their food and they both went out together to the hospital because she did not feel well and they were out till 8:59pm because that day she had her baby but she had to put him up for adoption she felt bad but she had no choice she did not want to be the next person on teen mom then her and Jackson went home also the only reason no one seemed to notice Ramonas stomach getting bigger was because they thought she ad just gained a ton of waight she was really sad so Jackson chose too cheer her up when they got home Jackson said wait in your room I will be in there soon I just have to make a phone call (Jackson was calling Rocksan AKA Rocky his non labeled friend more than likely his girlfriend to see if she wanted to join and she said hell yeah also once a again the house was empty so rocky got to their house Jackson let her in and they went straight up to Ramona s room so Jackson and rocky stripped Ramona and rocky were still in their bras and panties bet Jackson was naked but did not have a hard on but for Christmas rocky got Jackson 2 Striper poles for when they do it so she set them up in Ramonas room and her and Ramona went up to Jackson pushed him Doun on the bed so he could watch them strip on the poles they start to strip and dance on the poles once they are naked they climbed on the bed and Jackson had rocky on top and she was fingering Ramona then they switched and rocky squirted allover Jackson and Ramona and Jackson pulled out and came all over rocky send Ramona then they went and got cleaned up then cleaned up Ramonas room they got in their pics and went to bed rocky and Ramona were still taking turns fingering each other and Jackson had a camera set up in Ramonas room and was jacking off to them.

Once again and that's the end of this part a new one will be posted tomorrow if you are reading this the day it was published 😃 hey guys leave some suggestion's for the next part in the coments and you might just see some of your ideas in future parts😎

Once again and that's the end of this part a new one will be posted tomorrow  if you are reading this the day it was published 😃 hey guys leave some suggestion's for the next part in the coments and you might just see some of your ideas in future...