What Night-Mares Are Made Of.

-Andy's POV, 2 hours later-

I sigh as my mother left my room, Still not recovered, I couldn't move or I could be very badly hurt. I start to close my eyes and then soon falling into a black abyss that is sleep.

I wake in a Dusty/Dark basement. I couldn't feel any pain from the Bullet which was weird. In fact.. I didn't even see the wound, I should have considering my shirt was off, for an unknown reason.

I wiggle around my wrist, I stop once realizing Dead-Bolt Chains were cuffed around my arms. 'What?' I breathed out. I try to rip the chain off its hinges, But instead it formed a cut going around my wrist. 'Ah!' panted and closed my eyes tightly taking in every sting of pain.

I hear foot steps from the dark part of the room I was in. I look closer at the corner. I start to make out a figure. The lights switched on revealing the guy that shot me.. DANIEL!. My eyes widen as I look over to my left. Jayy and Dahvie, both were Chained, Beaten, Burned, and asleep. I quickly look to Daniel. 'Jayy's Boy-Toys' awake? Good, I was getting tired of just hearing Dahvie, and Jayy scream you're name.' Daniel smirked up towards me, I look away from all three not wanting to see Jayy and Dahvie or Daniel.

Daniel walks over towards me and raising my head making me watch. He uncuffs me and hands me a lighter. I look up at him in confusion. He smiles and takes a plain white jug and pours its liquid on Dahvie and Jayy, Waking up Dahvie, He screamed in pain. 'My fucking eyes!' Dahvie screamed and panted. The scent of the room changed from all Dust to.. Car Gas. I snap my head towards Daniel quickly. He smirked and nodded towards Jayy and Dahvie. My eyes widen once more. I hear Jayy mumble under his breath. 'Jayy, Wake up you worthless piece of shit!' Daniel rinsed, hitting jay with the glass ash-trey that was setting beside him. Jayy let out a pain filled growl. 'I am you fucker! Ju-' Jayy looks over to me while I held the lighter. 'Andy?' Jayy said eyes filled with fear.

'Set em' on fire. You can go back to normal every day rocker life after this is over.' Daniel stated. 'No! Andy, don't do th-' Dahvie gets cut off by Jayy. 'Do it..' Jayy practically yelled crying. I tear up looking at him. 'Jayy? What do you mean? I CAN'T DO THIS TO YOU!' I held in every tear that wanted to excap. 'Do it please Andy.?' Jayy cried in pain and in sadness. 'No!' I argued.

Daniel rolled his eyes and took out his lighter and walking toward Jayy. Dahvie tried his best to move away, giving up. Daniel lend to Jayy's lower arm and connected the flames with Jayy. Jayy screamed threw his bead back yelling. My eyes widened more then I thought they could. I cover my mouth and burst in to tears. I want to save them! I can't, my feet are chained. Jayy panted more before the flames began to spread to Dahvie. Then he held head down and let out a pain filled stretch. Jayy was now engulfed in flames and is faling around. Dahvie tried to put the flames out on Jayy by trying to grab a bucket of leak water from a leak in the ceiling. Dahvie threw the bucket on Jayy, puting him out. But Jayy was already gone. I then scream and watched Dahvie as he quickly became engulfed him. Not being able to ignore the screams, I sat back worthless watching unable to do anything. As Dahvie took his final breath he look at me. Then died.