I'm Running For Ally

I hope u read the author's note that I am going to publish. Anyways lets get into the story.

Dinah POV-

  I run upstairs to find Ally so I go to our room and find Troy holding a knife to Ally's throat.

  "WHAT THE FUCK R U DOING TROY!!!" I say as I feel my blood boiling. "Oh,just taking something back." he laughs deviously. "SHE'S NOT URS SO BACK THE HELL UP!!!" I said as my eyes are turning bright green while in stepping towards him. "Uh uh! Back up! Or i will cut her throat!" he said putting the knife closer to her throat. FUCK! I thought. "I am going to take her with me and u can do nothing about!" he said. "U will have 5 days to be with her and get her back. If u win I will give Ally back." he said. "If we don't then what will happen." I said but before he can answer Kehlani, Camila, Lauren, Selena, Justin, Zendaya, Normani, and Demi come in.

  "What the hell r u doing here Troy!" Selena yelled walking closer to him but I stopped her. "What r u doing Dinah he is about to kill Ally!" Camila said. "Don't he will cut her throat if u move closer to her." I said and she backed up. "Go tell everyone to get the kids to sleep Justin and Kehlani tell everyone to stop partying and stand guard in case any more witches come!" Selena said as Justin and Kehlani left. 2 mins later the partying stopped and I see people outside watching and standing guard outside the window. Justin and Kehlani come back and stand behind me.

  "Troy tell them the deal." I said. "U will have 5 days to get Ally back and I will give Ally back but if u don't we get to keep her." he said. "Deal." he said sticking his hand without the knife out. I shake it firmly. "Well goodbye hope u goodluck." he said before disappearing into thin air.

  I hope we get Ally back.

Hello I hope u enjoyed this