Chapter 8

Melanie turned over and looked at me..

"What's wrong?" She asked

"... I'm fucked...... I... I cheated" I said feeling so bad.

".. I didn't know you were... Sorry" she said

"I gotta go" I said getting dressed up..

I went outside looking for my car and my car keys.. But then I remembered I gave them to Tiana before I got lost.

I had to text Tiana.. I was too scared to text Amber.. How could this happen.. She's probably gonna hate me...

Text messages

Jordan: T?

Tiana: OH THANK GOD YOU'RE SAFE WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU.. I thought you died man!

Jordan: nah I'm safe.. Don't tell anyone yet tho.. Do you have my car? I'm still at the party house..

Tiana: umm okay? And it's at your house.. Amber drove us home last night.. I was a little drunk. I'm okay now.. Want me to some scoop you?

Jordan: yes, please....

About 20 minutes later Tiana came and picked me up in her car..

"So what happened last night?" She asked..

I froze for a second..

"Can we just go to your house?.. or somewhere?" I asked

"Uhh.. Sure? " She said sounding confused.

We showed up at her house, she let me in and we sat in her living room.. We sat in couches across from each other..

"Soo? What happened?" She asked

I froze again.. I couldn't get it out..

"HELLOOO?" Tiana said

I just stared at her.. Then surprisingly a tear came out of my eye..

"Jordan?"

Tiana stood up and sat beside me and hugged me..

That's when I was able to spit it out..

"I cheated on her.... I'm fucked, I'm feel so bad, I didn't even mean to I was drunk! She's gonna hate me Tiana! I won't even be able to look at her, I can't tell her but I have to.. She gonna be heart broken, I don't even wanna go ho-"

Tiana cut me off

"Jordan! Shh!" Tiana said.

"You gotta tell her.. You can't lie to her, that will hurt her even more.. First, you gotta call her and let her know your safe! She's worried about you right now.. Then go home and tell her.. Sit her down and tell her what happened.. I kinda understand cause you whatever u was. drunk, high. whatever. but I don't know if she will.. Come on, I'll drive you home.. Call her.. "

We got into the car and We were on out way to my house.. I took Tianas advice and called her..

Phone call

Amber: Jordan?

Jordan: yes.....

Amber: Oh my god I was so scared! Do you know how worried I was about you!? Where are you now?!

Jordan: I'm on my way home right now.. We needa talk when I get home..

Amber: ...Uh, okay.

Jordan: ... Bye

Amber:. Bye..

I hung up the phone... I know I'm probably about to lose her.. She's gonna hate me..

11:00 AM

Tiana dropped me off and before she even pulled off Amber ran outside and hugged me, we were just standing in the middle of the driveway and she was just kissing all over my face.. She noticed I was sad..

"...What's wrong?" She asked me..

"Look... I'm soo sorry but last night... I drank something and I didn't know it was spiked or whatever... So I was off something... And.. This morning.. I woke up next to another girl... Naked and last night we...... I cheated... basically"

There was a silence all I heard was the birds chirping.. It was the longest pause ever.. Then tears fell from her cheek.. Then she hit me, she kept hitting me just crying..

"I'm sorry!" I said trying to grab her hands as she hit me..

"DONT BABY ME! I HATE YOU... I FUCKIN HATE YOU.." She yelled as she cried still hitting me harder...

I didn't try to stop her, I deserved it.

"Amber I'm sorry please! I told you we shouldn't of gone!" I said

"OH SO ITS MY FAULT HUH? JUST LEAVE!" She yelled.. And walked back to the house crying.. I wasn't gonna just leave!... bitch i live here too. I followed her and had to force myself between the door as she tried to stop me from getting in.. She just kept hitting me trying to push me.. That's when I couldn't take it anymore.. I pinned her to the wall.. Just yelling back at her in her face ...

" IM SORRY.. I DIDNT KNOW THE DRINKS WERE SPIKED.. IN LOUISIANA THEY NEVER DID THAT SHIT.. YOU COULD OF WARNED ME..... but if you want me to leave so bad then fine.. I'm gone.. But just know.. I'll be back... You're gonna want me back.."

I walked to out room and got some of my stuff and packed them.. The left calling.. I asked her if I could stay with her and she said yeah... Tiana was a rich girl she has her OWN house and her parents had their own and they paid for it all..

I moved in my bag with some if my clothes into a guest room.. I wouldn't have a problem staying with Tiana, she's cool.. I layed on the bed watching TV scrolling though twitter

And I saw he make a tweet..

"@__Amber: Wow, you really can't trust nobody.."

I don't know why but that crushed me, she's never gonna trust me ever again...

She just kept tweeting stuff the made me feel so bad, I exited the app.. And just laid there looking at the ceiling..

"Aww, someone's in their fellings!"

I looked over and saw Tiana standing in the doorway

"Shut up" I said glancing back at the ceiling

She came and sat on the end of the bed..

"Jordan I've know Amber for 9 years.. She always does the most when something bad happens in a relationship, but after that she come back around, she's gonna want to talk, she's gonna miss you and she's gonna want you back... Trust me.. I gotta go somewhere so, just think about it.." Tiana said walking out..

I didn't feel like dealing with it right now so I went to sleep