The...End?

(Big time skip to the first day of highschool)

(Eddie's P.O.V.)

I opened my eyes. They stung from crying. I've cried every night since Richie moved. Hell, I've cried myself to sleep. It hurts, because we don't have anything to talk with... so we had to break up. Tears threaten to fall just thinking about it. However, today was the first day of high school. Who knows, maybe I'll find a new cute boy to occupy my thoughts.

No one can replace Richie. Ever, and I can't deny it.

I agreed with my thoughts and told myself to stop thinking. I haven't talked to anyone since he left. I became what you'd call a 'Mute' kid. I didn't even talk to Bill, who eventually got Stan, who realized that gender doesn't matter. I talked to no one. The teachers couldn't get me to talk, my mom couldn't, and not even the counselor she got me could. The most anyone ever got was a nod yes or no, and occasionally writing scrawled on a piece of paper. 

It was difficult enough to find the will to get out of bed, not to mention getting ready for school. So I only got out of bed. I didn't brush my hair, or brush my teeth, or take a shower, etc. All I did was grab my backpack, phone, and earbuds. I ran my fingers through my hair just to neaten it a little as I walked out the door, to the bus stop. I waited in the cold for what might've been three minutes, but bees were buzzing though my head, the beating of their wings too loud to think or process anything. They didn't leave by the time the bus arrived. I plugged my earbuds in my ears and turned on War of Hearts, my favorite song and just about the only thing that made the bees go away.

After some time, all the high school kids had been let off, and I had almost forgot to get off. I kept my head low as I walked to the entrance, not wanting to look at anyone. I clutched the ends of my sleeves nervously and so they wouldn't come up- it was cold outside. I reached the door, which someone held open for me. I looked up to see who it could've been. It was Bill, I gave him a weak smile. I don't even think he realized it was me, because he didn't make eye contact and held the door for the people behind me. Anxiety welled up inside me, ready to boil over.

I quickly pulled out my inhaler and took a breath of the medicine, before I could have an anxiety attack. My locker number was 353. Easy enough to remember I guess.

"Eddie!" Someone called my name. Hoping-but knowing it wasn't-Richie, I turned around to see Bill. I half-smile weakly at him, but he takes it as normal. He left after that, so I got my stuff for Geography and headed to class. My eyes landed on someone immediately, making me nearly drop my books.

(Hmm... wonder who that is. Anyways, two chapters in one day!? Jfc! And yes Eddie has become an angsty creature. Sorry not sorry)