Chapter 2:

Back with a new update hope you like it :)

 Hayes's POV:

As Shaki and Me walk to my house we stop by Redbox to get the movie and popcorn i was actually kinda excited because just between us i actually liked Shakira since the 4th grade but i know she wont like me back and i was hoping for prom i will ask her to be my prom date and i wish she was in my arms already. So we got at my house and i put the DVD in the DVD player and she got the popcorn ready extra butter :P, Then my mom came "So what are you guys gonna watch?" she asked "The Amazing Spiderman" Shaki said and then my mom nodded and winked at me. My mom knew i liked Shaki but i told her not to tell anyone not even Shaki sister, because my brother dates and if Lauren tells that to Nash my brother will mess everything up. " Hey Hayes um i know were friends and all but my mom just called saying i cant go back home because there is gonna be a snowstorm so i have to stay the night, my mom already talked to your mom" i nodded. " Thats fine you slept over before so it wont mean anything" i winked. We Played the Movie and then i feel a head on my shoulder and it was Shakira's, i just kept watching and enjoyed it. Then suddenly the power went off then i look outside its FULL OF SNOW!

Shakira's POV:

All i saw was total darkness and i hear skylynn screaming her pants off and liz calmed her down and then i bumped into someone and i started touching their hair which was weird and then a familiar voice came out "Dont worry its Nash" then i took out a breathe, then Liz brought out flashlights we all ended up asleep on the couch watching the movie portable TV. Then i felt someone foot on my face and then the only one that i knew that does that is Nash, i slapped his leg and then he kicked me in the stomach then the i heard a thud that someone fell on the floor and it was hayes cause i heard his "OWWW!" Nash and I laughed just hopefully we dont get to go to school tomorrow cause its a friday and then after that day its CHRISTMAS VAKA!! i doubt that we have school cause the snow its up to the tip of the window so yea we have a head start of VAKA!

Authors note! ;)

sorry for a short chapter is that i been busy cause im graduating this and i have to get dresses and its good i save this cause if i didnt it would'nt took me all night and im gonna stay up and start updating cause ily guys so much well note ya in the next update ;)

Twitter: @mrsdallas199

~Love Shakira😁