106

Brian's P.O.V

I was in my deep sleep when I felt my hand grasp something Glass, round, skinny at the top, and tall.

I lifted the object and I opened up my eyes groggily as wave a of giddiness washed over me.

It was the champagne bottle from last night, I sat up my eyes widened.

"Freddie wakes up" I gently shook his shoulder, my voice had a slight panic tone.

His body jolted wake causing him to have a dramatic startled reflex.

"I'm up I'm up!" He sat up quickly. "What is it!? What happened last night?".

"I don't remember anything except for having a glass of champagne, watching Coronation Street with you, and feeling giddy then I passed out right after you did that's all I remember. What's the last thing that you remember?" I put my hand to my head.

" The last thing I remember is having three glasses of champagne, watching Coronation Street with you too, feeling giggly, and falling into a deep unconscious state of sleep".

"Wait.........What's today?".

"Friday".

" I honestly forgot we have our date tonight".

"Same but I can't wait to see what you have in store for me darling".

"I hope you like it or I'm not taking you ".

"I'm sure I will enjoy it and don't stress out I'm fine with whatever we do".

To for that, I'm already nervous just from thinking about it.

"Okay".

I managed a calm fake smile as I was panicking on the inside.