Year 3

I don't even play volleyball. I just hang around lots of people that do. Bokuto kind of adopted me seeing as I was an introvert and he was over the top and Fukurodani was looking for a manager of sorts. I tagged along to one of the practices and I never left, until my family had to move and I went to Karasuno. Again, seeing three completely different guys talk excitedly about their next opponents in volleyball caught my curiosity. They were quiet but stern all at once and it led me to ask if they needed a manager. That first year with ten I was surprised to see we never played against my old friends but we gained five new members.Our third year we were given promise. After issues with Asahi and Nishinoya we were given four new first years that shaped up our current team. And all of a sudden we were thrown into training camps and matches against my ol friends.

Reuniting with Fukurodani,Nekoma and Aoba was great. The first time we met up with Aoba I laughed everyone on Karasuno because I was already friends with Iwa and Oikawa. Even though we all text a lot and meet up occasionally I was surprised to be greeted with all smiles.

We talked like old friends and even sent a few pictures of us there to the group chat making the others excited. Oikawa bring the pretty boy type just had to throw up a peace sign and Iwa slapping his hand behind me. Ugh guys.

We parted ways as we one upped eachother on how good our teams were about to do in the practice game. I was bombarded by Nishinoya as he and the others pulled me back to my team. Though I became a median. I was cheering for both teams. When Oikawa was serving I would hint to the guys how to receive it best and when Iwa was spiking I told them how to counter best. Without this knowledge our team would have gotten a worse score against them so they couldn't be mad at me. Though I did get a karate chop to the head by Oikawa at the end and an Iwa slapping him.

We texted the scores and got a myriad of  hyper Bokuto and Akaashi telling to shut up and Kuro and Kenma saying that they were asked to meet our coach next week for a possible game. It was happening. We were all becoming part of our lives again. Bokuto was yelling at how jealous he was but he needed to chill, we'd see him soon enough. First Karasuno had to learn from Aoba and get ready for Nekoma and I had to prepare to see my friends again just like I did today.

"Hey, TrashyKawa, Iwa, it was really fun seeing you two again. Hope we can meet in an official match on opposing sides someday. " I told them before going to my own team. I waved at Kindaichi and Makki too. Kageyama didn't like me being friendly with Aoba because of his past but we weren't really friends to begin with. I was more so with Daichi and Suga than anyone, and maybe the low key second years since we never played. Jag had told me once that in our fresh year he saw me,Bokuto and Kuro watching a game of Aoba vs Karasuno and thought it was cool that I was friends with all the captains of the major teams in the prefecture. At the time I didn't know my team but cheered on Oikawa and Iwa, who beat them. At the time I was wearing a Fuku jacket so it probably confused him to see me at Karasuno, and that I was so close with Bokuto who seemed like the annoying type

The most bitter sweet thing is what we're all graduating st the end of the year.

"Hey guys"- I ran after Oikawa. I stopped short of him and Iwa. "Do you think we could all try and meet up this weekend?"

Oikawa and Iwa looked at me.

"Well we might be late for practice but I don't see why not." Oikawa stepped forward and patted me on the head like a child. Fan girls panicked behind me.

"I told you to stop that or your fans will try to murder me." I told him. He just flashed a smile at them as I pouted. Iwa laughed.

"Want me to ask everyone if they're free this weekend? Just us right?"

I nodded. "Yeah just us third years."

The weekend

I stepped onto the train just as I heard screaming. Of course. Kuroo was here. His tall figure and red jacket stood out as he made his way down the isle. He had a trail behind him. He didn't seem to see me though.