1

Word Count: 858

Summer's   POV

Summer:   I'm   so   glad   me   and   Freddy   are   just   friends.   He's   happy   with   Kale   and   Im   happy   with you.
Tomika:   You   say   that   now   but   I   know   you   still   love   him.   And   when   you   get   married   I'll   be   the maid   of   honor.   ~giggling~
Summer:   SHUT   UP!   I'm   not   in   love   with   Freddy   anymore.

Freddy's   POV

SHUT   UP!   I'm   not   in   love   with   Freddy   anymore.
Freddy:   Summer   Loved   Me?
(Zack   Walks   Over)
Zack:   Well   Duh...   I   thought   you   knew   that.   EVERYONE   knew   that.
(Lawrence   walks   over)
Lawrence:   Are   we   talking   about   Summer's   not-so-secret   crush   of   Freddy?
He   stated   as   if   he   knew   something,   something   I   didn't.
Freddy:   does   everyone   know   about   that   except   me?!?
Zack/Lawrence:   YES!
Freddy:   Can   we   just   go   to   class.(I   Insisted)
Z/L:   fine.
Freddy:   Stop   talking   in   unison!
Z/L:   We're   not   talking...   in....   unison.......(they   began   to   slurr.)
Z/L:   PEANUT   BUTTER!   MONKEY   PANTS!   CHERRY   BUMBLE   CAT!   STOP   IT!   NO   YOU STOP!!!!   GAHHH!!!!   FREDDY!!!!!!!
Freddy:   BOTH   OF   YOU!   SHUT!   IT!   Class...   NOW!
                                                                        In   Class

Mr.Finn:   Zack,   Freddy,   Lawrence...   nice   of   you   to   join   us. Z/L:   Sorry   Mr.   Finn,   we   can't   stop   talking   in-
Freddy:   SHUT   UP!
Z/L:   Sorry.
Freddy:   they   can't   stop   talking   in   unison   and   got   into   an   argument...   Hey   where's   Summer.... and   Tomika.
Mr.   Finn:   going   to   grab   the   pizza   from   the   office.   We're   top   of   the   class   so   Ms.   Mullins   agreed   on a   celebration.
Z/L:   so   we   get   a   pizza   party?
Freddy:   No   talking!!!
{They   nod   their   heads}

Me.   Finn:   So   practice   is   cancelled   today.
Summer:   No   it's   not.
Mr.   Finn:   (girly   squeal)   AHH!!!   I   mean.   (Manly   voice)   Ah.
Summer:   my   mom   is   gone   for   the   month.
Freddy:   Another   Business   Trip.
Summer:   (upset)   yeah...   (exited)   BUT!   Now   we   can   practice   there   and....
T/S:   SLUMBER   PARTY!
Tomika:   (under-breath)   ughhh.
Summer:   I   HEARD   THAT!
Tomika:   I   mean...   YAY!   SLUMBER   PARTY!!!!!!
Summer:   better.   Ok   so  My house 430.

After Class

Freddy:   Summer!   Wait   up.
Summer:   What's   up   Freddy?
Freddy:   I   was   wondering   if   we   could   walk   home   together?   I   can   help   you   ride   my   board...   if   you want.
Summer:   Sure   we   can   go   to   your   place   first   so   we   can   grab   your   things   then   head   to   mine.
Freddy:   great!   My   mom   has   been   wanting   to   see   you   around   more   anyway.
Summer:   Awe!   I   miss   Susan.
Freddy:   she   misses   you.
Summer:   ok   we   should   get   to   lunch   before   Tomika   has   a   heart   attack.
(Summer   sips   her   water   bottle)
Freddy:   so,   did   you   hear   me   and   Kale   broke   up.
(Spits   it   out)
Summer:   um-   sorry.   Why?