Get the marriage right/Auslly

Beginne am Anfang

They start their wondrous life together, still living in Vegas, only staying at hotels. They're getting better at this gambling thing - she jumps every time she wins, and he smiles and pulls her by the waist. When he's holding her so close, he places a soft kiss right there at the corner of her lips-she tastes like cigarettes and vodka.

She cuts off all her ties-no mother, no father, no Trish, no Austin. And it's a little sad but he does so too, and they're even - both sacrificing their happiness (their entire lives) for the sake of freedom.

But fights start and sometimes he's never home anymore - home as in, whichever hotel they chose to stay at that week. She's sick of waiting for him so she calls downstairs and orders food service-a lot of it. He comes back to her passed out on the couch with a bottle of Jack Daniel's on hand, and the tv turned on to some sad sappy romcom movie. He sighs and leaves again.

It doesn't take long for her to catch on, he's got another girl on the side - she's prettier, blonde with blue eyes and the perfect everything. She doesn't feel near enough heartbroken; she's just numb. And for the first time in three months, she dials Austin's number, calling for him to pick her up and take her away. He does.

They're at the court and she's filing for another divorce - same old, same old. Papers are signed and the deal is done. Husband number two, is out.

Parker

She's twenty-three and still in college. She does homework at a small café by her campus, and lets the coffee cool down to the point it tastes like nothing. That's when she meets him, a charming black haired waiter with a wonderful smile and very pretty eyes. He asks if she wanted him to warm up her cup, and she says no, asking for his name instead.

"Parker. My name is Parker Faith."

When she hears it, she's not at all surprised. She just wonders - wonders what it is about boys named after cities in Texas that's got her so attracted.

Their first date was simple - a small movie, some popcorn, and maybe even a slip of the tongue, or two. He grins like summer, and her hands feel like winter, ice cold from the past two relationships that failed. She hides the fact that she's married before - married twice, married two more times than he believes she is. And when he proposes, she doesn't even think about it

"Will you please marry me? I swear I will give you everything."

"You don't even have to ask."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

She really thought that he could've been the one.

Their wedding fell the day Austin's first leg of his world tour kicked off, and this time it's his turn to not show up. He says he's sorry, but he didn't sound like so. She didn't care because, Trish was there, her dad was there, and her mom was there-and she was marrying someone so goddamn perfect, he makes up for all the shit she's been through.

The wedding was great, and their honeymoon was even better. He carried her all the way from the beach back to their hotel room, just to keep her favorite flip flops dry. They kissed under the sunset and walked along the boardwalk of Hawaii. Everything was perfect.

On her twenty-fifth birthday, he had a massive plan for her - a nice dinner, a dance around the candles, all the clichés the world never once offered her. But then he met Sally - a high school sweetheart he never told Ally about, a girl he never got over. She was single and stood-up, alone at the restaurant. And he had to beg his loving wife to let him console her. She nodded but she knew this was the end.

With every passing moment he spent smiling at Sally, comforting her, and hugging her, she felt her perfect guy slip from the grasp of her fingers.

The divorce is filed before they even get a chance to talk about it. And her bags are all packed and she's ready to run away, once again. Austin's tour bus is warm and cozy, and he makes her hot coffee and pats her head. She frowns at the bitter reminder, and then leans a little against his shoulder whilst his lips leave a ghostly brush on her forehead.