Details on book...

Reader:
You are a pro at dancing. Any dancing. But mostly I liked Irish dancing... It makes me think of mource code for some reason.

Back story [in a way. Some culture for the hell of it...]:
Reader comes from another planet were people communicate by dancing and they don't speak what so ever causing their voices to become quieter. They are divided by clans and so they don't enteract with each other because a war will happen, there is 'nomans land' in-between each clan. In the center there is an arena for the clans to 'fight' for honer. They dance and fight. Predators\yautjas are considered God's and the people have built large homes for them near yautjas temples. The largest temple is right next to the arena. Homes are separated for males and females. If there are any mates, they can choose were they wish to stay.
Reader was exiled because they failed in the Battle for Honour, they were from the green clan so male were rather weak anyway. But they still get chosen because plot. Time is slower on Earth so reader aged slower too. Now they are and teen/late teen.[18-23] [you pick].
While on Earth reader becomes a pro at dancing and preform for people. They have a lot of money. But they never spoke to anyone, so their voices is even more quiet.

Yautjas: [All are made up]

(The danger level is 1-10. 10 being the most dangerous, 1 being the least)

1.Elder-

Name: Guan-thwei [Nightblood]
Age: 3,317 [made up]
Sex:male
Level of danger : 9
Appearance:

Name: Guan-thwei [Nightblood]Age: 3,317 [made up]Sex:maleLevel of danger : 9Appearance:

Can change

Trophies: all different. More then half are rare.

2.Guard

Name: Yeyinde [Brave One]
Age:2,758
Sex: male
Level of danger: 7.4
Appearance:
° has a scar across his eye.
°Eyes are orange and green.
°Skin is pale swamp green and dark brown specs across the whole body.
° One of the mandebles has a scar too, but it's not too deep.

3.Worrier

Name:Mas-T'Eall [Unknown]
Age:2,473
Sex: male
Level of danger: 7
Appearance:
¶ Has a long scar across chest.
¶ Eyes are toxic green.
¶ Skin pale forest green with some blues.

Culture of Readers planet:

• Females choose one mate. The mate must impress the female by  doing the most dangerous dancing moves as fast as possible. Fights over are females are uncommon.

• Males can have as many mates as they want. [Well that is decided by the Clan leader.]

• Everyone is equal on the planet. The only thing is clans may have different idiollogy on how things should be.

• Clans can trade with items. [Only]

• Sexual attraction doesn't matter on the planet, unless you are killing other people for the love interest. Then you get killed.