Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

This year my friends and I decided that we would go to the Macy's thanksgiving day parade. Since the parade is called the Macy's day parade they must reap a lot of money and prosper greatly. On thanksgiving day I woke up and was really excited. I jumped out of bed, ran to the window, and ripped the curtains open. I looked out the window and it was so foggy and gross out it looked like it was on the brink of raining. "ooooh starry eyed oohoo starrrrrrry eyed" I ran over to my phone "hello" it was my friend that I was going to the parade with. She said " even though its raining my mom is still going to take us I just hope all the flouts aren't wracked if it starts to rain." I talked to her for a few more minutes and then we hung up so we could get ready for the parade. My moms friend came and picked me up and we drove to New York City. When we got our seats the fancy ones in front of Macy's because her dad works there. The police said if there were any conspirators or anarchists to leave now before they did anything bad. I heard some people behind me talking and saying the parade might be canceled because of the foul weather. But I decided not to listen to them because it was just hearsay and could not be true. A police officer walked over and yelled at two people for having their kids on their shoulders because the kids were too little to see. I think the police officer was just a tyrant. When the parade had not started when it was suppose to some people started to jeer loudly. Then an arrogant person sitting next to me started to complain about how they had spent a lot of money on the tickets for the seat he had and said he was too powerful and lofty to sit next to ordinary people who were yelling loudly. The jeering was very insolent, but I understood why because the parade was suppose to start already. Another police officer came over to the people that were being very disrespectful and when the officer looked at one of them he noticed that he looked familiar. He figured out that he knew the kid because he had and infamy for trouble. When he told the kid to leave and the kid said no he told him that he was being arrested for contempt. After the parade started and everyone had calmed down the parade was amazing. We headed home and that night all I could think about was how amazing the parade was and how much I was looking forward to going next year.