"But you said you wouldn't be here." She finally said and dropped from my body and onto her own two feet again.

"That was the plan but my brothers kidnapped me this morning." I shrugged one shoulder before sending a heated glare over at my brothers who were smiling innocently at me. "Even my mother was in on the plan." I huffed out in annoyance.

"I'm happy you could be here." Suzanne completely ignored my displeasure at being here and instead threw her arm over my shoulder and started dragging me onto the beach. "Thank you guys for kidnapping her!"

I wanted to kick her so hard after that.

I was a little stunned at the amount of people gathered on the beach already. There were so many young people that I could barely see any other aged people there. I could make out a few random teachers I once knew but that's about all I could tell. There were a bunch of girls playing volleyball against the guys, touch rugby was being played a little ways away and then there were a few tables were drinking games were taking place. It was a strange sight to see the principle playing a drinking game with some jocks but I didn't want to loom in the thought of those happenings for very long. I was just about to ask Suzanne about the plans for today when my brothers came running past me, almost knocking me to the ground with their surf boards.

"Sorry sis, we'll see you later!" Anthony yelled out before they went splashing into the waves.

Typical, they kidnap me and then they go surfing, leaving me with my crazy best friend.

"Have you told them about the college scholarships yet?" Suzanne asked.

I looked over at her and found that she looked a little sad. I didn't understand that at first but after looking back at my brothers, I understood. They were in the water with their friends and pointing at me while talking animatedly. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. I was the sister from London who finally returned for good. The thing was they went to college in the city, allowing them to stay at home until they got married one day or had enough money to move out. My problem was I had to move out immediately if I was to go to any of the colleges that offered to take me in. How was I going to break the news to my family?

"No, I can't really figure out how I should handle telling them. I mean, I've been gone the past four years, now I had to somehow tell them I was moving away to go to college, probably being gone for another five to six years?" I sighed at the mere thought of how torn my family would be. "I have less than two months left before I have to go to college and I have no idea where I want to go or what I want to do with my life. The best way of thinning out the pile is to take out all the colleges that are too far away because there is no way I'm going to be that far away from my family again."

We walked in silence for a few minutes before Suzanne decided to fill it.

"How about you set all those decisions aside for now and the end of this month you can tell your family? In the meantime, you can just let yourself go and figure out what you want to do. It would be a hell of a lot easier than to try handling both of the situations at the same time." Suzanne suggested with a hopeful smile. She wasn't always the best one to ask for advice but this time, she made sense.

"I think I'll do that." I said with a thankful smile in her direction.

"Suzanne! Babe, where did you run off too?" I heard a male voice call out and turned my focus forward. Suzanne took of running again, this time jumping up onto a guy's torso and kissing him full on the lips. I chuckled at the dramatics of it all and rolled my eyes when she jumped down. The guy looked absolutely dazed when he finally pulled himself from the kiss and blinked a few times. "If that's the greeting I'm going to get when you come back, feel free to run off again." He muttered and I grinned at the laughter that broke loose from Suzanne.