"Nope! That's why I forced you to start hanging out with us, when we were little. I needed someone to balance out his cruelty," she explained. "Honestly, you were like a blessing, (Y/N)."

"You weren't exactly bearable either," Eishun huffed. The three continued to walk, until reaching the gate of the schoolyard. (Y/N) shivered at the change in temperature, as they had just walked outside. Looking around, she was happy to find Jun, standing by the gate with his headphones on and playing his phone, glad that she wouldn't have to wait in the cold. She bid her friends goodbye and walked up to the raven haired male. Not noticing her right away, the boy continued to scroll through his phone, his eyes locked on the screen and his face buried in his scarf. Realizing that she wasn't being noticed, (Y/N) tapped the boy's shoulder, causing Jun to jump slightly. The azure eyed male looked over to her, quickly removing his earbuds.

"(Y/N)! Hey! Y-you scared me. Ahahah..." he greeted her, still a bit startled by her unexpected appearance.

"Ah, sorry about that Jun," she apologized, a friendly grin on her face. "So where're we headed?" She asked. Jun hastily shoved his phone into his coat pockets and gave her a shy smile in return.

"It's a surprise," he explained. He began to walk away from the gates, motioning for (Y/N) to follow. (Y/N) quickly fell into step with him, obviously not ready to let the matter drop.

"Can I get a hint about where we're going?" She asked, only to receive a shake of Jun's head.

"Sorry, but it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you," he replied. The two quickly made it into town, as it was a short distance away from the school building. During their short walk, (Y/N) continued to ask Jun where he was taking her, at times making the boy almost give in, until he quickly stopped talking so he didn't reveal their intended location. Once the two made it into town, Jun led her to a small shopping district, lined with small stores with nice decorations that were left over from the previous holiday season. Jun continued to lead his (H/C) haired companion until he stopped at a small shop, nestled in between a family owned restaurant and a flower shop. (Y/N) examined the name of the shop, which was printed in bold white letters on the front window.

"The Catfé?" She looked questioningly to Jun, who was slightly pink and had his face buried in his scarf again.

"W-Well, I, uhh..." Jun began, struggling to find his words. "I-Its a cat café," he explained. "I went into town to explore and stuff when we moved here. I found this place and have been looking for someone to go with. The guys don't really want to, though. But, when you said you liked cats, I thought you'd maybe like this place." (Y/N) continued to examine the inside of the café from the window. A few cats were visible, peacefully napping beside a few customers in the bay window. Multiple other cats roamed the room, accompanied by the other café-goers. (Y/N) looked back to Jun, who was nervously shifting his feet. "I-If you don't want to, we can go," he suggested nervously.

"No, I'd love to go in! I've heard that this place had just opened, but I've never had the chance to come," (Y/N) replied, smiling at the blushing blue eyed male. "I'm sure it'll be fun!" Jun offered a small smile and nodded.

"A-Alright, let's go, then."

Once the two made it inside, they were immediately greeted by a cheerful employee. She quickly introduced herself and led them inside the café, her pink dyed hair bouncing as she happily showed them the main part of the café. The employee swiftly went over a few rules on how to treat the cats and the handed both (Y/N) and Jun a small slip of paper, which contained the menu items. Then, the girl left them be, telling them she'll be back with them soon.

(Y/N) and Jun made their way to a small, two-seated table by the wall. The two sat in a tense silence, neither of them knowing how to start a conversation with the other. It wasn't until a cat came up to them, that the awkwardness was broken. The cat was pure white, with beautiful brown eyes, and it's fur puffing up around it to make it look as soft as a cotton ball. (Y/N) slowly dropped out of her seat, onto her knees, ready to greet the kitten.