ONE

"Here, just have one more drink. Relax a little mate, it's fine." Armie shouts to me over the thumping music, at this point I've lost count of how many shots I've had.

"He's already tipsy but what the hell. Go on Timmy." Noah adds, joining in after ordering a drink for himself.

Sighing, I grab it from his hands, knocking it back and head over to the dance floor. Tilting my head back, I let the base take over my body, swaying me from side to side. I look up as the music changes to a more upbeat song and head back to the bar.
As the song is building up, I'm interrupted by a nudge on the shoulder and Noah leaning into my ear, "See those two girls over there? I'm asking the blonde, You ask the brunette to dance. It's our time to shine sunshine." he says with a wink.
Armie laughs as I'm dragged to the other side of the bar.

Noah is already leading the blonde girl to the dance floor to dance when I stand in front of quite possibly the prettiest girl I've ever seen. come on timothée just ask her.

"Wanna dance?" I ask, more like shout over the loud noise.

"Sure, I'm Athena by the way." She shouts from behind as I take her hand.

"Timothée" I reply back.

The chorus hits as Athena is swaying her hips to the beat, and I'm trying my hardest to think clearly. I've drank far too much.

I can do what I want to I play by my own rules
Come with me let's just dance the night away
Don't worry bout what I do
Watch me as I move on the floor
And let's dance the night away
Ooh the night away
Come with me let's just dance the night away

I can do what I want to I play by my own rulesCome with me let's just dance the night awayDon't worry bout what I doWatch me as I move on the floorAnd let's dance the night awayOoh the night awayCome with me let's just dance the night away

It's like I'm taken to another world, my euphoric moment is broken as Athena leans into me, throwing her head back giggling. She looks up at me, the neon lights bouncing off her skin, brown, sparkling eyes gleaming with drunkenness and excitement. Her hair, slightly messy from the quick movements and the hot air around us, and in that moment I wanted to kiss her so badly.
No god Timothée, no, you're both drunk. this isn't like you, you don't know her. My sub-conscience bites back.

Before I can do anything I may possibly (most likely) would regret in the morning, the song is over and I'm being pulled away by Noah. Before I have the chance to ask for her number, She's gone too, leaving nothing but a lipstick print on my cheek...

//////////////

a/n: okay so this is the first chapter. sorry for any grammatical/punctuation errors that may occur.
i'm not sure if anyone is reading this but i wanted a little project to work on & i thought "why not angel timothée."
👼🏽
ps: the song is above in the media ^^^
if you can't view it: david banner feat denim - dance the night away :)