Chapter ❶❹: Moment of Truth

Start from the beginning

"Hindi kaya! What's got on your mind?" she ask.

"Well, lagi kayo magkasama eh. Minsan kami kasama mo pero madalas si Kevin. Kaya nakakapagtaka lang." Tony explains.

"Yeah. I notice that too." Jen agrees.

Then our classmates turns wild. There's a lot of accusations, questions and conclusions. Tsk. I don't blame them. Nick and I are always together. She's my first friend I've got here and vise versa. I like her company not too girly to hang out with. And to stop their big mouths I said something that will change Nick's life from this day onwards.

"All right, listen." I said a bit louder and immediately they all shut their mouth. I look at Noel in a nanosecond to see him smirking with his arms fold to his chest as if he's enjoying the show. Fck you, bro.

"You guys are right...we're together."

"What?" as if on cue Sebastian is standing not so far from me and heard what I've just said.

"What?!" announce our classmates.

"Sabi na nga ba eh!"

"Wow! Nice one bro!"

And a whole lot more of congratulatory. Noel's right. This is so much than I expected. Aside from it the only two person that seems so shocks and can't bring themselves back to reality is Nick and Sebastian.

I take it from Nick that this is really shocking for her. But for Sebastian, I doubt it. I look again from Noel and he's clapping like I won the best actor of the year. Chuckles. I try to look again from Sebastian who's mind still working. Then our professor came in and we arrange our seat back to it place. Since my family's name starts with V which I assume our professor will arrange us alphabetically, I manage to get a seat from the back. But as I walk Sebastian is standing in front of me. He's a bit taller and more firm than myself. He's looking at me with a serious look. That moment I thought he's going to punch me in the face. If he do that, I'll hit him twice. But instead he smirk, tap my left shoulder, walk past with a whisper of "Congrats."

Oh thanks. Let's the show begins.

Our subject is history and I thought this will be boring. But I was wrong. Our professor is cool and aside from that he doesn't care where we wanted to take our seat as long as we cooperate, listen and learn something from him.

Then right after that subject, Nick texted and wanted to talk outside our classroom. Hmm, how can I explain without giving too much?

"What was that for?" she snap as we reached the end of the hallway.

I said nothing.

"Can you explain yourself?" she said thru gritted teeth.

My mind still working.

"Oh God, am I talking to myself? Or are you really going to pissed me off?"

Man, she really is mad.

"Right, I'm sorry. It just that...sigh"

"I'm listening."

"They always bugging me up. Asking me if we're together. I always said no and they don't want to believe it. So what I did to shut their mouth is to agrees with them."