"Is everything ready bro? The lights? The fireworks? The --" 

"Everything is ready. Just relax, breathe, you soon-to-be-married man." his friend said cutting him off and ending it off with a chuckle.

"I'm just nervous bro you know that. She--" 

"She... will definitely say yes to you" his friend told him and put up a smile looking at his bestfriend.

~~

He kneel down in front of her and show her the ring that made her eyes open wide and  teary.

"I promise to take care of you till death do us part. You are the best thing that happened to me. Your smile. Your laugh. All I want is to provide you happiness. I promise I will never do anything intentional to make you hurt. I will never intentionally hurt you because I love you. You were the light that lead me in the right path. You are my everything. I love you so much. Will take the honor of marrying this man who dearly love you?" 

She was speechless and couldn't believe on what is happening in front of her. She was loss in his words. She looked around and found many eyes that are watching and waiting for her answer. 

"Love? Will you marry me?" he repeated.

"YES!! I will do the honor of marrying you!"

He put the ring in her finger and pulled her into a loving love. 

And he whisper to her ears.

"I love you babe." kissing her head

"I love you too." she said closing her eyes and letting herself feel the loving hug that he is giving.

The eyes that are watching them looked happy with full of love. They are happy that the couple will be taking the next stage in their life while having each other. 

Some eyes look at them with loving eyes with a hint of sadness because someone they love will be leaving  them and form a new life with the love of their life.

(End of Flashback)

Napangiti ito habang iniisip niya ang mga ito.

Tumayo siya at humarap sa salamin. Tinignan ninya ng mabuti ang sarili at inayos ang itsura. Nagpag desisyonan niyang makipag ayos sa kaniyang nobyo.

Lumabas ang babae sa kwarto ngunit sa pag labas nito ay nawala na ang kaniyang nobyo sa sofa na pinagkakahigaan nito. Nakarinig nalang ito ng makina ng sasakyan na sumindi. At sabay ng pag tingin nito sa bintana ay ang pagkawala ng sasakyan sa paningin nito.

~~~~

Dumeretso ang lalaki sa isang bar at saka umorder ng isang matapang na alak. Malakipas ng ilang oras madami na ang nainom nitong alak.

Inikot-ikot ng lalaki ang kaniyang baso na may lamang alak na tila ba tinutunaw nito ang yelo na nakalagay sa alak habang nakatitig ito sa kawalan.

"Problem? You know I'm a good listener" the person on his left asked him.

Binigyan lang niya ito ng isang ngiti. Sabay na inubos nito ang laman ng kanyang baso at humarap sa kaniyang kaliwa. 

Isang dilag ang nakita nito na nakapula at nakaharap sa kanya at ang mukha nito at parang alam na nito ang mga sususnod na mangyayare.

"Do you want to get out of here?" he asked her.

Tumayo sila sa kinauupuan at nilagay ng lalaki ang kaniyang balikat sa babae ahabang ang babae at nakayakap sa kaniya. Sabay silang lumabas ng bar at pumunta sa lugar na sila lang ang nakakaalam.

TSK TSK...

********So?? How is it?? lol I know it's short but hey this story is just a one shot.  Forgive me. PEACE ^^V 

 I'll update whenever since it's my vacation right now... Bye-ya stranger~~