Troy began mimicking a fairy to prolong his act. "You know, you're really just making a fool out of yourself, Troy," Jasper stepped forward, standing beside Mike.

"Shut up, Red," Troy snarled, his lips curling up similar to that of a dog's. "Are you gonna punch me? Yeah, right. Like a girl can hurt me."

"Say one more word about Will and I'll show you what I can really do," Jasper threatened furiously.

"Fine! Will Byers is nothing but a stupid little fag—"

Jasper lunged forward, lifting up her foot and kicking him right where it hurts. He doubled over in pain, shielding his crotch as he backed away. Mike surged forward as well, pushing the boy onto the floor.

"You're dead, bitch! Dead!" he screamed at Jasper, scrambling back to his feet. Before he could hit Jasper, he froze in place. His eyes grew wide as he realized he couldn't move.

Jasper watched in confusion, noticing how frigid the bully stood. Suddenly, liquid began trickling down the boy's legs, staining his pants. He looked around uneasily, aware of all the eyes on him and his face began to turn bright red.

Jasper took a small glance over her shoulder, her eyes landing on El. The girl was concentrating on Troy with a deadly look.

"Dude, Troy peed himself!" A boy in the audience announced, causing everyone to erupt into fits of laughter.

Jasper looked back at the mortified boy, a smirk playing on her red lips. Why not have some fun herself? Focusing, she froze time with a small snap of her fingers. Then, she stomped over to Troy's friend James, pushing him in the chest.

"Wait," Jasper mumbled to herself, rubbing her chin. "Here we go," she giggled, unzipping the taller boy's pants and pulling them down to his ankles. And for extra dramatic effect, she even took the time to tie his shoelaces together. "Damn, why am I so good?"

Jasper walked back to her place next to Mike, snapping her fingers and unfreezing time. Troy's friend was sent reeling back to the floor, his pants nearly falling off his legs completely. Humiliated, he attempted to scramble back to his feet, tripping on the shoelaces tied together.

Everyone began roaring with laughter, including Jasper, Dustin, Mike, and Lucas. The only one that seemed to not be laughing was El, who casually wiped the blood off her nose.

Jasper was quick to catch the blood gushing from her eyes before anyone noticed. Fear pulsed through her as she noticed blood was also coming from one of her nostrils as well. Perhaps she had froze time for too long, but it was worth it.

"Hey, what's going on here?" The principal began approaching the crowd.

Lucas dashed over and grabbed Mike while Dustin latched his arm around Jasper's, dragging her with him. "Holy shit! Did you do that?" he giggled, his eyes crinkling as they exited the gym.

"El did Troy pissing himself, everything else was me," she informed him happily, finding her own laughter escaping her lips.

"This is exactly why you're my best friend!" He exclaimed in bemusement, continuing to snicker with her about what just happened. "I think Troy would've pissed himself either way. It's obvious you kinda scare him. Especially now after that."