"Something like that."

Sharon was silent for a minute, glancing back at the siblings on the other corner of the room. Then she looked back at Natasha, her face slightly turning cold, "Maybe it has to do with the fact that you look like her too."

"I beg your pardon?"

"There are rumors that say that Allie Rogan looks like you, you know," she commented, bitterly.

Natasha's eyebrows rose, "Really?"

Sharon nodded as the two continued to watch the siblings silently.

Inwardly, Natasha wondered. Even though she didn't want to admit it, she couldn't deny the facts. It was strange enough that she was seeing herself in the girl—not just through looks, but the way she carried herself, spoke out her thoughts compellingly, and converse with the people around her.

Then her mind wandered off to Allie's eyes.

They were calming, relaxing baby-blue eyes that you could find yourself getting lost in. It looked terribly familiar. 

She had seen those eyes before... eyes belonging to a certain blonde too.

There was no wayno way at all. Natasha refused to acknowledge the possibility. It must have been merely a plain coincidence.

...

Right?

  —————————————————————————————  

"What the fuck is Suck and Blow?"

"Watch your language, Barton!"

"I'm serious! It sounded an awful lot like a porn video on Youtube."

"You watch porn?"

"Oh, fucking hell."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk."

"You know what, Natasha?"

Natasha could only smirk as Steve gave her a not-so-amused look. 

Meanwhile, Clint was currently laying down on the couch, a crease appeared on his forehead as the rest of the team was gathered up in a small circle (plus Maria Hill and Pepper). Save it for Vision who was still confused about the game's motive. He decided not to join the second he of the game.

Allie and James stood awkwardly in front of them.

"What is this game that you humans speak of?" Thor questioned.

Tony turned to give Allie a push, indicating to spill what the game is all about. She stumbled forward, forcing a smile, "It's a game that involves—"

"Sex?" asked Sam with widened eyes.

Allie rolled her eyes. "No."

"You guys are just all about it aren't you?" Steve asked rhetorically.

"At least we actually had experience." Tony shot back, smirking, "Unlike you."

"Can we just please keep this PG-rated for the sake of them?" Natasha demanded, pointing at James and Allie's direction.

James had never felt more uncomfortable in his whole life. "Er... can we just... go back to the game?"