Michael Jackson my found love

Emma's POV

    Hi im Emma I went through hell growing up I still am so when I was 16 my mom and dad died so Im was emotional I started cutting my wrist right after a month of being alone. I had to pay my bills I jumped job to job I was soon kicked out of my house to be on the street. I made sure I brung my razors food and covers and pillow and my clothes and the little money I had my phone and charger and head phones I love michael jackson hes such a passionate artist.I been living on the street for two years in a half I been had gratuated from highschool cause I skipped multiple grades .I've been on the street so long I forgot what michael jackson face looked like I live under this little roof shed.I have long black hair past my butt and im  very skinny I haven't ate in like two weeks I found a water holes and thats how im still alive.One day this handsome guy came walking pass with a whole box of pizza I didn't ask because he didn't know who I was so i just sat drooling then he came up to me and offered me the whole pizza I said no you spent your money on that he said I know I want you to have it. I took  and ate it very fast  he saidslow down I did as I was told and slowed down.

He asked me ,'' whats your name''.

I said ,''Emma''.

He said,''Emma im MIchael,''

I said,''Thank you so... much for the pizza I  thought I was going to died that was the first real food for two weeks i was really hungry,''.

Michael said,''No problem a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be living on the street you should come with me,''.

I said,''I dont know im scared i dont even know you but if its better than the streets fine,''

MIchael  smiled.

We got into this big black van  I gathered all i owened and got in and we drove to a big field and a big beautiful house i looked in shock as we waled there i asked you live here.

Michael*nods yes*

She had some cleanclothes let so he guided her to the bathroom as he gave housekeeping her old and dirty clothes and pillows and covers he said,''clean them,'' 

The Maria the maid nods,"yes,"