The wardens stood at the doors, closely monitoring the inmates as they began to leave the food hall. "NAYEON MY BUDDY!" Lisa suddenly shouted as she skipped happily over to the line of women like a child. "Oh fuck no" Nayeon whispered, tears already starting to fill in her eyes. "Jennie come on" Rosé mumbled lowly into her cellmate's ear trying to pull her away as Lisa harassed Nayeon. "No, we can't just leave Nayeon" the brunette responded calmly, her gaze fixed on Lisa. Rosé sighed and shook her head, "if you want to stay fine but I'm not. I'm not getting myself beat up". ~If I just talk to Lisa I'm sure I can calm her down, her friends aren't around after all~. "Lisa, come on knock it off. It isn't funny anymore" Jennie bravely and casually said as she walked over to the Thai and Nayeon. Nayeon shot Jennie a stern glare with widened eyes, almost as if to say "what the fuck are you doing, get out of here". Lisa turned her head round slowly at Jennie, with a smirk of disbelief on her face, it amazed her that some random inmate was bold enough to tell her what to do, talking to her like they were friends. Ultimately Lisa ignored Jennie and turned her attentions back to Nayeon, who was crying in fear. The brunette was about to further proceed in Lisa's direction before being pulled away by her cellmate, "Jennie no, lets leave now I'm serious" Rosé pleaded, once again finding herself unable to leave Jennie alone and stranded. "Uh..yeah ok" she responded softly as Rosé sighed in relief and walked away, Jennie slowly starting to follow her.

As Jennie was about to catch up to Rosé and proceed with her cellmate back to their shared cell, she was violently slammed against the wall, Lisa's arms either side of her head, the Thai's face only inches from hers, staring intensely into the brunette's eyes. "And where do you think you're going princess? Seemed like you had something to say to me earlier". The back of Jennie's head was hurting where Lisa had slammed her on the wall, she was unable to answer the Thai, Lisa always seemed girl crush material from distance but up close, she was scary. "You have guts I'll give you that princess, or maybe you're just nuts? Why are you hanging around with a couple of pussies like Nayeon and the idol. They under your control or something? Maybe at dinner you should sit with me and my friends, hm?". ~Shit~ Jennie thought to herself, that was it, that was the invitation to the gang that Rosé had warned her about, she thought back to how her cellmate had said that Joy was forced into doing something for Lisa that got another 3 years added to her sentence, Jennie couldn't afford to get in trouble while she's waiting for a retrial. She had to decline Lisa's invite, but that would mean she'd become a target which was really bad too. The brunette took a deep breath and gathered all the nerves she had to respond to the blonde still pinning her against the wall, wardens apparently oblivious, "Uh, I'm sorry I can't, I mean I'm grateful and everything but they are my friends and-", the rest of Jennie's sentence was cut off as Lisa abruptly grabbed her by the throat, "Excuse me? What the fuck are you saying to me?" the Thai responded in a lower tone than she normally speaks in, her eyes glazing over in fury. ~Fuck she's going to make me a target now, I need to do something to show her I'm not someone to be messed with. That's how prison works right?~ the petit girl questioned in her mind before doing something very stupid.

Bang. Lisa fell backwards onto the floor, all the inmates still inside the hall all watching on and gasping as they witnessed the scene. "Shit the rich girl just punched Manoban!" Jihyo yelled out in shock. Jennie's eyes looked in Jihyo's direction, where she stood with Irene and a brown haired girl called Tzuyu, Jennie expected to see Lisa's rival gang laughing and celebrating their enemy being taken out but they looked horrified, Irene looking at Jennie with her mouth gaping open. That's the point Jennie realised she done fucked up. She looked back down at Lisa, who was putting her hand to her nose and then looking at the blood now staining her palm, her nose wasn't broken but the blood flow was heavy. The Thai stared at her bloodied hand for a few seconds before looking up at Jennie, she now had an unmistakable murderous tint in her eye which made Jennie's heart pound in fear. The brunette's stomach churned, sweat forming on her forehead, her whole body trembling as she stood frozen watching Lisa reach for a pocket knife contained in her pant waist band, "you're dead bitch" the blonde declared in an eerily calm tone of voice. She stood up ready to slash the shit out of her attacker before being grappled to the floor by Jimin and two other wardens. Another two wardens swiftly grabbed Jennie and pulled her away, she breathed heavily in panic as she was pulled out of the hall, hearing Jihyo and her gang talking about what an idiot she was for attacking a psycho like Lisa, and that the former executive is as good as dead now. Jennie glanced towards Rosé as she was dragged by but her cellmate just looked away, shaking her head, she looked pissed off as fuck.

Jennie sat in the chief warden's office still shaking from her close call with Lisa shortly before. "We don't tolerate violence in this prison Miss Kim, that was explained to you very clearly upon your arrival. This is a prison not a school yard, you're here because you're not deemed fit to be in society anymore, because you cannot be trusted to live like a normal law abiding citizen. You're here to be punished for your crimes and most importantly you're here to be rehabilitated so that when you eventually leave here you can resume life and be a productive member of society once more. That is why it is imperative that myself and my colleagues keep order here, and not let behaviour like this slide. However this is your first incident since arrival and I understand that Lisa is the one who initiated the confrontation, being sadly experienced in Manoban's behaviour I have decided to be lenient with you on this occasion, but let this be your one and only warning Miss Kim, if you want to behave like an animal, then I'll treat you like one". Jennie didn't answer, she just nodded her head and bowed respectfully to the chief before joining the warden that escorted her to her cell, the other inmates already locked up for the night, including Lisa who narrowly avoided another month in solitary confinement.

The brunette put her hands over her face and exhaled deeply as the wardens locked her cell door behind her, she lowered her arms and saw Rosé frowning at her from her bed. "Jennie, I don't even have the words to describe what an idiot you are. She's going to kill you as soon as she gets the chance, you do realise that? What on earth were you thinking? You attacked her!". Jennie sat down on the edge of her own bed looking at the ceiling, breathing in and out slowly to contain her emotions and prevent any tears, "She asked me to join her and her gang for dinner which I can't do so I refused, she got angry and grabbed my throat, I had to make a decision Rosé, I couldn't just let her walk all over me. You don't know anyway, now she's calmed down she might decide to avoid me in future now she knows I can match her". Rosé laughed sarcastically "Match her? You think you can match her? You're some board room suit, not Bruce freaking Lee. You didn't match her Jen you just caught her off guard and she won't have calmed down I can promise you that". "Look I fucked up ok I know that, but I didn't know what else to do" Jennie uttered her voice cracking with emotion. Her cellmate sighed and looked away "You were warned numerous times Jennie, and now not only have your stupid decisions sealed your own fate but you've made life more difficult for anyone that associates with you. I'm sorry Jen but if Lisa makes you her new target our friendship is over. Being your cellmate is dangerous enough for me now as it is, I won't be able to be seen socialising with you outside these four walls".

The lights had been out for about 40 minutes or so now and neither girl could sleep, both staring at the darkness above in silence, dreading what tomorrow would bring. Both girls thinking about how tomorrow may define their safety and their friendship. Tomorrow would decide whether Jennie had become a target for the blonde haired psycho. What both girls didn't consider however was that they wouldn't actually need to wait until tomorrow to find out if Lisa was holding a grudge or not, in fact they were about to find out right now.

A slow thumping echoed around the cell block causing Jennie to turn her head towards the cell door, she couldn't see anything which she knew of course but she was curious non the less. "Little Princess, see you tomorrow Little Princess" Lisa's creepy singing chant she once used for Nayeon drifted across the floors in the cell block. The other inmates were unlikely to know who Lisa was referring to however they could all take an educated guess. Jennie and Rosé didn't need to guess, they knew. Jennie was Lisa's new target. Rosé sighed in frustration.

"Don't sit near me tomorrow Jennie".