Prologue

Iron Man, Spider-Man and Avengers does not belong to me, everything belongs to that adorable and handsome old man, Stan Lee 

10 years before Iron Man...

Antoniette Edelyn Stark is one of the brightest minds in the world, if not the brightest, nobody could deny it, but she could not help thinking that for the first time in her life her brilliant mind had failed her (and no, that time it started as a night of bets in Las Vegas and ended as an exotic dancer on a Mexican boulevard does not count).

There she was, sitting on the gleaming porcelain of her private bath, staring stupidly at the absurd positive symbol of five pregnancy tests Potts gave her, taunting her.

"Miss Stark? Are you okay?" I hear Potts through the door, the girl was good, she was the assistant that lasted longer, and his performance would surely last a long time, she hoped, not every day someone had the courage to face to her and tell her that she was wrong, she definitely had a future.

"I'm fine, Potts, I'm fine ..." She was definitely not fine, but she could not sit here stupidly, had much to plan, and a future father to call.

"That's what I doubt, Miss Stark," Potts said as she opened the door, took a look at the pregnancy tests and then took five and threw them in the trash, approaching Toni, picked her up and helped her get to his bed.

"I'll go for tea, wait here please, Jarvis if you do not mind ..."

"It was a pleasure Miss Potts, the machine is prepared mint tea with honey that you use to calm down after one of my mistresses mischief" a cybernetic voice was heard throughout the room. Potts just smiled ironically, she knew how often this happened.

"That two please Jarvis" ordered as she went to the door.

"As you like Miss Potts"

Toni did not pay attention to them, she was immense in her daze, remembering the night that resulted in this little problem.

Contrary to popular knowledge about her, she does not spend her time sleeping with any man who crosses her, if she was seen with lots of beautiful men, but those were just ornaments, mere dolls she used to show in events. She was not interested in the outward appearance of men, but society did not think the same, for her, as long as she had the brain to have an intellectual conversation with her, she was a good candidate, so far in her 22 years of life alone. A few who can count on one hand have achieved this and kept their numbers in case they needed some company.

I was at a charity party where the world's brightest scientific minds met, and Richard Parker, being the scientific head and right hand of that disgusting human named Norman Osborn would surely be there, of course it all started as an accident, not even crazy she would voluntarily get involved with someone from Osborn, but like all her (few) adventures, she started with a talk and a drink, followed by a great scientific talk and then mentioned her name, she was a little surprised that Osborn had someone decent, but she did not care anymore if it was Osborn's or not, the guy had already excited her with the talk and she was drunk enough not to think about it anymore, and he was not much better than her, so as they say, what the rest is history.

"Here I bring your tea Miss Stark" Potts appeared through the door leaving the tea on your bedside table, Toni came out of her daze just to let out a sigh.

"Don't call me that, Potts, you know I hate formalities, just call me Toni, you earned it- I sounded tired, and I was-just leave me alone please ..."

"It's fine Mi-I mean, it's fine Toni, if I call you that, then you can also call me Pepper, have a good night, and try to rest a bit" she commented while retreating, leaving Toni alone in her room, Jarvis, feeling the mood of his mistress little by little dim the lights of the room until leaving it in complete darkness.