"Wassup with her doe"?

"Who"?

"That girl" I nodded to his phone "India, I'm tryna hop down but she don't fucking talk"

"Y'all both quiet as fuck" He shrugged "Brah trust me she ain't for you, yeen for her"

"How you gone tell me who for me"?

"Because" He shook his head "She got way too much going on, just like you got way too much going on. She not even yo type"

"What's my type"?

"Them ratchet ass loud bitches, she ain't on none of that, she so damn laid back. She not fina be on that shit"

"Aight ain't none wrong with that" I shrugged "Who said she gotta be loud"?

"She not yo type brah I'm telling you"

"Ion got no type"

"You definitely don't. Take a look at Starr ass" KD turnt his back & said.

"Mane shut up" I mugged him.

Always talking some shit.

"I think she had a rough past" He opened a starburst giving me one "She don't be tryna talk about shit though"

"Aye why she on probation doe? Fuck is going on with that"?

"She ain't tell me specific details but she told me back in Atlanta, some crazy shit went down and the charges landed on her"

"Aw damn" I raised my eyebrows "Shit that's fucked up"

"Say at one point she was on house arrest, she had the anklet and all but she just kept getting into shit, like she was still wilding with the fucking anklet on. So her peoples decided to move her down here with her mama to keep her out of trouble, they figure since she down here and not in her city and around the people she know, that she would stay out of trouble. So the judge filled that curfew shit on her when she can't be outside after 7 or that would be considered violating probation too"

"Fuck do her lil ass be doing? She only about 5 feet"!

He started laughing hard as hell leaning on me shit "You fuckin dumb"

"Brah. I'm serious, that shit is a real question"

He shrugged "Ask her bad ass"

I shook my head "That's some crazy shit to be going threw for a female. She say she 15"?

He nodded "Just turned 15 a couple months ago"

I raised my eyebrows "Damnnn"

"Ion know what the fuck you so surprised for. She just another you, but the female version"

"Yo ass trippin"

"I'm dead ass, you gotta hang around her to find out"

"It's aight, Im gone get her ass" I shrugged "Gimmie a second"

"Aight gone head" He waved"She gone hoe you thug"