Bring It On

Dirty scene in the end. Not too dirty, but dirty ;)

I woke up to my boyfriend, who was also a half angel half werewolf, sleeping next to me. If you were an angel, a demon, or a vampire, you would see red faces. You would see their ugly faces with sharp, fucked up teeth. If you were any of those creatures, you would hate them.

But me? Nah. He is my one. For angels, it was their one. For the vampires, it was their soul. For werewolves, it was their mate. And for demons, it was their love. He was sleeping peacefully and I stared at him. He was beautiful.

He had brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes. They were also adorable, might I say. He was also half angel and half werewolf. That's why he understood me so well when he found me crying my heart out. He fixed me up when I was starting to break down. I remembered that day very clearly..

"You need to get out of this house. You have brought shame to the family," My father commanded as we got back home.

"But they only have silver linings! There's nothing wrong with them!" I cried.

"Taylor, they have silver linings, your wings were supposed to be all white. Pure like the angels." My father said exasperatedly.

"They're unique. Why do you hate me so much!?"

"Because you have brought shame to the family with your shameful wings." My mother said without emotion.

Mother has always loved me. She brushed my tears away when I cried. She picked me up when I fell.

"Mother!" I cried."Just because I have silver lining on my wings doesn't mean anything!"

"It means everything. It means that you are now unwanted. It means that you are kicked out of the angel and vampire society. We don't even call you our daughter anymore." Mother said with disgust.

"Mother!" I cried again.

"Get out." Father ordered.

I stayed where I was. I couldn't believe that they were just going to kick me out like that.

"Just because I got your genes doesn't mean I need to be kicked out!" I screamed. Tears were raining down my face already.

"Get out!" Father shouted again as he threw me out the door with my clothes in two big bags.

I screamed and pounded on the door while screaming,"Let me in! Let me in!"

Father opened the door and shoved me. I stumbled a few steps then fell. He looked at me in the eye and said,"And don't ever come back." with so much hatred. I ran and hugged his waist saying,"No, daddy, no, no ,no!" He shoved me off him again.

He glared at me once again and slammed the door right in my face.

I frowned at the thought of that and almost cried, but I wasn't like that cry baby 2 years ago. I glanced at the clock, which read 11:15 a.m, and I got up to get dressed. I had a job interview today. I was going to be a taekwondo teacher! The thought excites me.

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. Finally, I went through my wardrobe using my time to see what outfit I should wear. I finally settled on a blue tank top with a black leather jacket, white skinny jeans, and Eliza heels that showed my toe.

The Eliza heels were my favorite kind of heels. They were pretty and had a lot of style in it, and to mention that they were very expensive too. My boyfriend, Jay, gave me them for my birthday two weeks ago. Sweet of him, huh? They costed $129.99 on me, and my so called parents would never use so much on a shoe for me.