one

I arrive on set, feeling overcome with fear, excitement and commitment, ready to play Madison once again. After last season she's going to be confronted with so much pain after loosing Derek, and I cannot wait to portray that this season.

I've still yet to meet the new cast members, and I believe I have a scene with one of them today. But I've chosen to not even speak to them, or know who they are before the scene, so that it'll actually be like we are meeting for the first time. Or second I should say. I don't know much about the character, only that his name is Theo Raken and is an old friend of Madison, Scott and Stiles and he's not exactly good.

"Melody!" I hear a voice call out from behind me, as I place my hand on the handle of my trailer. I instantly turn around and see the one and only Dylan O'Brien. I grin and he runs towards me, pulling me into a giant hug.

"Ah I missed you Dyl." I say, as we pull apart, both of us unable to remove the grin from our faces. "Same here Mel. This seasons not gonna be the same without Tyler." He sighs.

I nod in agreement. God, I loved Hoechlin. I just hope he'll come back or at least visit us.

I smile "Well there are gonna be some new faces this season, alot of new faces." I put laughing. Dylan grins and nods "Yeah, that Cody seems pretty cool."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Cody?" I ask.

"Oh my god, do you not know anyone who's joining this season?" He asks me.

I nod sadly before raising a finger and tilting my head. "Don't you dare tell me."

He grins as I turn back around opening my trailer door, knowing I have to get ready for my first scene. "See you Mel!" He calls.

"See ya Dyl." I call after him, not turning around.

Beacon Hills High School. First scene of the day. I feel a little uncomfortable in what I'm wearing, seen as though Derek has left and totally turned Madisons life into a mess, she has a new sense of style. And let's just say it's not my typical casual outfit. And it's quite sexual.

I strut around in a red top, very low in the breast area and black oversized trousers with red signs sewn carefully all over it, my black heels tapping as I walk.

I'm waiting for the man who plays 'Theo Raken" to get ready and let's just say, he's taking his time.

After 5 more minutes of waiting he finally shows up and my jaw drops in disbelief. I freaking know him. Not personally, but from tv. Mike Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars. The one and only Cody Christian, and he's just as dreamy as he is on tv in real life.

After having had a conversation with the crew he approaches me smiling innocently. I smile back. "Hi, I'm-" I begin.

"Melody. I know, aha. I'm uh, I'm quite a fan." He cuts me off, rubbing his neck nervously. My eyes widden suddenly. He's a fan of me?

"Wow, um, I don't really know what to say. I'm sort of a total fan girl over Pretty Little Liars and I always loved Mike. So it's nice to meet the man himself." I grin.

He smiles in awe. He looks so cute when he smiles. "I'm surprised. I didn't know someone as awesome as you would know about little old me." He says before actually realising what he had said and gulping.

He thinks I'm awesome? I can't help but blush at his comment. "Of course I do."