1 - Left Behind.

Hi, my name is Percy Jackson until 900 years ago I was a son of Poseidon, now I am a son of Hestia, Hera, and Chaos.

Don't understand?

Just allow me to tell thee what hath happened.

******FlashBack******

"Jess, where art we?" Asked a five-year-old Percy.

"I don't know, Rose?" Answer a 15-year-old Jess.

"I think we art in Igarks, Russia," answered a 10-year-old Rose.

"Rosy, who art those girls?" Asked Percy. As a group of girls wearing all silver showed up.

"I know not, let's ask," Answered Rose."Who art thee?"

"We art the hunter's of Artemis, who art thee?" Asked a girl with Auburn hair.

"We art, Rosie, Jessica, and Percy all of our last name is Jackson," answered Rose.

"Ladies, come with me, and Percy run along to the wolfs." Said the girl with Auburn hair.

******Time Skip******

*After they had explained about the Greek Gods to Percy.*

"So their art Greek gods? Those Gods art in Russia now? Am I a son of Poseidon? Who are thy parents? How old art thee?

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I'd rather not say. Umm, about 500 now,"

"Percy," said Jess.

"Yes, sister?"

"Rose and I, we-we did join the hunt, and the hunt is only girls, so thou art going to a camp, hath called camp half-blood, and we art staying with the hunt. Please don't be mad at us, we just want some time from taking care of thee," Jess said slowly like she was talking to a five-year-old, which she is.

"But sister thee did promise we would never separate, no  matter what."

"Perc-"

"Don't call me Percy, only friends call me Percy. Go be with the murders, thee isn't my sister's."

"Perseus Jackson, come here now."

"Never, leave me alone. Just leave me alone, I wish you were never my sister's, thee hath left me for a-bunch-of murder's, go be with the hunter's, I don't care but never come looking me again."

Then he left the girls alone, with his sister's crying, then he thought, 'What had I done wrong? What did I do to earn this life?'

"Percy, come closer."

"Who art thy?"

Percy, I am Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth."

Rose's POV.

"Jess, where art we?" Asked Percy.

"I don't know, Rose?" Answer Jess.

"I think we art in Igarks, Russia," I answered.

"Rosy, who art those girls?" Asked Percy. As a group of girls wearing all silver showed up.

"I know not, let's ask," I answered."Who is art thee?"

"We art the hunters of Artemis, who is' art thee?" Asked a girl with Auburn hair.

"We art, Rose, Jessica, and Percy all of our last name is Jackson," I answered.

"Ladies, cometh with me, and Percy run along to the wolfs." Said the girl with Auburn hair.

"What does thee want?" asked Jess.

"I want thee to join us, here in the hunter's of Artemis."

"What would happen to Percy if we do?"

"He shall be sent to a camp called Camp Half-Blood."

I looked at Jess, and we can to an agreement.

"We accept."

"Good repeat after me," "I, state thy name, pledge myself to Artemis, turn my back on the company of men, and will remain an eternal maiden unless I fall in love."

We repeated it, and we got a silvery light around our body and I felt stronger light, and connection to the moon and wolfs.

"Welcome to the hunt sister's."

"Jess thee go tell Percy the good news, I'll get tents for us."

I got the tents and went to see Jess and Percy talking.

"-hath called camp half-blood, and we art staying with the hunt. Please don't be mad at us, we just want sometime time from taking care of thee,"

"But sister thee did promise we would never separate no matter what."

"Perc-"

"Don't call me Percy, only friends call me Percy. Go be with the murder's, thee isn't my sisters anymore."

"Perseus Jackson, come here now."

"Never, leave me alone. Just leave me alone, I wish you were never my sister's, thee hath left me for a-bunch-of murder's, go be with the hunter's, I don't care but never come looking me again."

I'll confess I broke down, along with Jess.

"Rose what did we do?"

"I wish I knew but I don't know."

A/N: So like it? I fixed the grammar and spelling mistakes.

I got in 731 words.

Peace out.