Jungle Pool F.U.N.

Beginne am Anfang

It took them a while to spot me; Hikaru saw me first and laughed as he pointed me out to Kaoru. He smiled and shook his head a little. At times like this I wish I was one of those people who can wiggle their ears. I’ve been practicing since the first time I watch Shark Tales. I still made a petty attempt still didn’t expect much.

Hikaru and Kaoru both started laughing even harder and I bounced up left my head entirely out of the water, “Did I do it? Did I?”

They just kept laughing; I rolled my eyes and looked down at my reflection in the water and tried again. I seen them moving up and down and I began to laugh out of amusement and accomplishment. Then Hikaru asked, “Where’s Haruhi?”

“I don’t know, hiding from you?” I said with a laugh.

“I wouldn’t doubt it,” he said as he climbed out of the pool with a straight face.

“I was joking,” I said as he walked pasted me.

He kept walking away and said back to me, “I’m not.”

I shook my head and looked back to Kaoru who was now swimming towards me. I grabbed the edge of the pool and pulled myself out of the water then sat on the edge with my feet dangling in the water. I looked back to Kaoru and his eyes went wide as he said, “Wow!”

“What?!” I franticly began to look around behind me for something or someone. When I realized that nothing was there I looked back at Kaoru and saw that he wasn’t looking at me. Well at least not at my face, “HEY!” I said throwing my arms around my body and pulling my knees to my chest.

I saw him put on one of his side smiles and float back saying, “You don’t have to hide. Slamming body by the way.”

“I could say the same for you,” I said lowering my knees and placing my legs back in the water.

Kaoru looked back at me again then his eyes set focus on my belly, “Is… is that a six pack?”

I looked down at my belly and nodded, “Yeah, I work out a lot. I don’t really know why I don’t need to lose weight and I don’t need to gain any more muscle. I got enough as it is, I’m glad this is actually toning down a bit. I was starting to look like I had man abs and it scared the hell out of me.”

He continued to look me up and down, I was began to feel uncomfortable when he muttered something really low, and “You are so hot!”

I giggled a little and I said, “I don’t think I was supposes to hear that.”

“No you weren’t, “He laughed.

I start to look around to see where everyone else was and said to Kaoru, “You know there are eight other people here and somehow we always get stuck together… Alone!”

He swam towards me and said with a side smile, “Funny how things work out uh?”

I heard the voice of Ayaka screaming for someone to put her down, the scream was coming this way. I smiled back at Kaoru and said, “Very funny indeed.”

I slid off the edge of the pool right in front of Kaoru and back into the water. I swam around him but then Ayaka crashed into the water right in front of me. Quickly I popped my head above the water shouting, “Hey! Watch where you’re throwing people Aki! You almost hit me!”

“Sorry Bri,” He said with a small wave.

Bubbles started to appear behind me, “Bri…” Kaoru chuckled.

I gave a strange look to the water saying, “That’s not me… That’s.”

“AYAKA!” We all shouted.