Chapter 2

I sit on the bed and just think. That's what I've been lacking to do these days. I sit there for about 5 more minutes. The officer comes back.

"Come with me." He says unlocking my cell.

I walk over to him. He grabs my arm firmly and brings me to a room. I see a guy sitting in a chair with a hood over him.

"I'll be just out here. Call for me when you want out." He says leaving the room.

I sit down in the chair in front of him. He slowly picks his head up and stops. I can see one of his eyes. It looks at me from up to down. He clears his throat.

"What's your name?" I ask leaning forwards. He just looks at me.

"What is your name?" I say a little more firmly.

"Whatever you want it to be." He says in a very deep husky voice.

"What is your name." I say very firmly and strict.

"Grayson. What's yours?" He asks.

"Alexa." I say.

"Great. I'll call you Al." He says smiling.

Al. Nobody has ever called me that before. Thats weird.

"Why are you here Grayson?" I say very calmly.

"I drowned my sister. When she was fully drowned, I stabbed her with her toothbrush and  then chopped off all her hair and made a hair doll." He says expecting me to be afraid. I look at him with a blank face. No emotion.

But then I smile.

"You don't scare me." I say. He lifts his head up more towards me.

"Why are you here." I ask one more time.

"I'm a teenager. I do stupid things." He says.

"Why are you here." He asks.

"Well, I drank underage, then drove drunk and almost hit a lady. So that's always nice." I say smiling.

"How long are you going to be here?" He asks

"1 month if my twisted family doesn't bail me." I say sitting backing into my chair.

"How long have you been here." I ask.

" 3 months." He says casually.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. Without my help." He says very huskily.

I smile at him. I look down at the table and laugh. How can he be so sweet. But yet be in Jail. I can't think to much of him right now. I didn't know who he is or if he is dangerous.

"Take it off." I say reaching for his hood. But he grabs my hands and throws me back into my seat.

I look at him shocked. But he just throws his hood over his head more and puts his head down.

"It's ok." I say casually. Not really caring.

"Who said I felt bad about it." He said lifting his head up.

"Who said I said you feel bad about it." I smiled. He just looked at me darkly. Like he had no soul. I cleared my throat.

"I know you felt bad because you feel like you hurt me. But you didn't." I say looking at my wrists and seeing a bruise of my left arm.

"Damn Al, your good." He smiled while rubbing the back of his neck on top of his hood.

The door swings open and we see the security guard. He stands there and just looks at us.

"Times up. You will see each other at dinner along with the other inmates. Come on Alexa." He says as I stand up and walk over to him. He turns me around and hand cuffs me.

"Bye." I say to Grayson as the Guard walks me out.

He brings me to my cell and takes off the cuffs. He then locks my cell. I sit in the corner with my head buried in my arms and knees. I think about Grayson. Hey never really saw his face.