After I got out, I wrapped the towel around me and tied my hair back into a braid so that it would stay out of my face while I quickly washed it and put on my makeup.

"If you don't wanna take it slow and you just wanna take me home, baby say yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah and let me kiss you," I sang, even though the song was only playing in my head.

I can be weird at times ... one of those times would happen to be now.

Anyway, I got all my hair and makeup stuff done and put on my outfit for the day in about twenty or so minutes, which left me with extra time before I had to go meet up with Taylor in her room for breakfast, so I decided to go on my phone and check my Twitter.

@paytonswift: vancouver looks so pretty in the morning ... wish i could actually go & explore :( #sadpayton

The replies I got to my tweet were cute and funny, each one making me laugh harder than the one before. I continued to scroll through my Twitter feed, retweeting and favouriting tweets from Taylor's fans and tweets from One Direction fans - there were also a couple of Bieber fan tweets that I retweeted as well, we can't just ignore the Biebs and his fans. Anyway, I took a moment to glance at the clock at the top of my screen.

8:45 AM.

"I should probably call Niall," I say to myself as I exit out of Twitter and go to my contacts. I find Niall's name and press on it, holding it up to my ear and waiting as it rang.

At the first ring, Niall didn't pick up like I was expecting he would.
Second ring ... no answer.
Third and fourth? That's right, still no answer.

If you're wondering ... I got sent to voicemail. Which is weird. He never sends me to voicemail unless he's doing a show or an interview and even then he'd let me know at what times I could text him.

"Hi Niall, it's Payton. I'm about to go see Taylor but I just wanted to call and say that I love you and really just hear your voice. Well ... yeah. That's it really. Call me back when you can babe!" I said, just before the 'ding' sound could cut me off. I sighed and locked my phone, stretching out before walking out to the main part of the hotel room. I slip on a pair of hotel slippers and then clutch onto my hotel key and my phone as I leave my hotel room and walk across the hallway to Taylor's.

"Payton! Glad you're finally here," a well-rested Taylor says, as she opens the door to her room and lets me inside. "It's nice of you to join the party. Go hangout with Ed while I go get the food from Mom and Austin should be here any moment now!"

The moment the door shuts, I cover my face with my hands. I had completely forgotten about Austin being on this tour. I didn't run into him at all yesterday so I'm guessing he completely slipped my mind. I sit down next to Ed, who pulls me into a hug as he senses my frustration.

"How long has it been since you and Austin talked?" he asks and I shrug.

"A while," I say, resting the side of my face on my right hand. "Probably three or four months? I can't remember."

Ed just nods before standing up and walking over to, where I'm assuming, Taylor keeps one of her many guitars.

"Well I don't think Taylor has a song for this kind of situation, but if you wanted to write one I could help," Ed smiles, before returning to his spot beside me.

"I'm okay for now," I start to say, but then I quiet down as Ed starts to play something that sounds very familiar. "Although I might take you up on the songwriting session sometime," I say and then smile as Ed chuckles.

"I'd love that," says Ed. He then smiles and is about to say something else when he's interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I say as I get up and start walking. Ed just goes back to playing a random song on the guitar, and I mentally prepare myself for seeing Austin. As soon as I open the door, a smiling Austin standing right in front of me.