"I warned you," she smirked.

James groaned, trying to sit up. "Yeah, I love you too."

The two glanced at their uncle, whose lips were pressed into a thin line. He looked at them weirdly. "Is this thing normal for siblings?" he questioned. 

Both shared a look before saying simultaneously— "Pretty much."

"Okay," he started slowly, "Going back to our real problem here, oh—and before we could go any further, apology accepted." Tony said, looking at Allie, "If you guys have any suggestions at all on what could work, speak up now. But I really think the locking them in a closet idea really tops the charts."

"It just feels a little... shallow and surfaced. We need something deeper, and something that would get them to just admit it. Besides, I'm pretty sure dad could break down the door in a minute."

"Right," Tony winced.

"But we still have the slow dance thing going on right?" James asked, finally getting up to dust of his pants.

"Yup," The billionaire said, popping the 'p'. "But we need to get them to break things off with their lovers if we want that slow dance to work. And you guys only have three days left to do it."

"Oh, that doesn't seem like a problem." James chorused, remembering the incident with his aunt just hours ago. 

Allie realized what he was talking about and had a look of disgust. "Yeah, a good job trying not to make anyone fall for you in this time, big brother."

"It's not my fault she's hitting on me!" he defended with a scowl.

"Hold up. That quick?" Tony grinning amusedly, "I'm impressed."

"Yeah? Don't be. You wouldn't believe who it is." Allie grimaced, "It's gross."

"Wait—who is the girl?" asked Tony.

James suddenly flushed, feeling more than embarrassed to answer the question. He felt the blood rushing to his cheeks as he said quietly, "Aunt Sharon."

"Aunt Sharon?" he choked. "As in Sharon, your daddy's girlfriend Sharon?"

James averted his gaze.

"Jeez." Tony shook his head, the amusement dropped from his face like a bat. "I guess you look so much like your old man that she just decided to... jump you." His tone turned teasing and he started snickering.

James turned redder, narrowing his eyes. "What's funny about this? This is all messed up."

"Everything is." Tony said, still laughing. "At least it's not Nat who fell for you. That's even a bigger problem."

"Let's not push that theory or else it would be the next thing we're dealing with," Allie remarked.

When Tony's laughter finally died down, he said with a smirk, "But hey, look on the bright side, at least you know you have just the face to be hit on by girls."

"Yeah, a girl that just happened to be my dad's girlfriend." James retorted.

Allie then decided to push his strings, "At least you know you're just as attractive as dad. Be flattered." Then she grimaced, "No matter how revolting that earlier incident is."

James hummed in agreement, "I guess so... back in our time they did say I look a lot like dad. This finally proves it." he added subtly, "Wait, is dad even attractive? Because I don't think so."

His sister rolled her eyes, "Of course you wouldn't think he's attractive, silly. He's dad after all." she thought about it for a moment, "But now that you mentioned it... he is quite attractive."