How did I forget

Cardi pov.

We walked inside and it was pitch black I almost tripped on the steps trying to get in.

Latonya pov:

I felt something grab my ankle I screamed. Then I  turned around and the lights came on there was mamasitia under the kitchen table and she screamed hide.

cardi pov:

I heard a scream I ran my ass upstairs then  herd momasitia say hide from downstairs. That's when I went into my closet because I was hella scared I didn't know what was happening. Next thing I hear the front door open and hear all this people say surprise. That's when I remember that it was my sisters birthday. I was so pissed at myself for forgetting because I didn't get her a gift or anything. I just decided that I was just going to give her some money and we could go shopping at the mall some day these week.

Latonya pov:

After I got done hugging everybody I noticedcardi wasn't down here. so I called her name. a few times.

Latonya: Cardi? Cardi? Cardi?

That's when I saw her walking down the steps and she had a big roll of money in her hand.

Cardi pov:

Cardi: OK now wheres my little sisiter at.

Belcalis is Cardi b real name her mom will call her that a lot

Mamasitia: Belcalis she right here at the kitchen table.

Cardi: ok ma

Cardi: wassup birthday  bitch

Hennessey: Hey sissy what you get me

Cardi: damn straight and forward ok. But you already know I got you that smoney

Hennessy: all shit we bout to run up that check

Cardi: llf you already know

I handed her the money her reaction was priceless.

Hennessy pov.

When Belcalis gave me that money I was so happy tears started flowing down my eyes. Like that was a lot of money in my hand and I was bout to spend it all on getting me a car fuck clothes and shoes and a new phone I'm getting myself a fucking car. I started umping up and down when I was thinking about it. That's when I asked Beclcalis how much was in the roll the answer I got made my eyes shot put of my head.

Cardi: Its about 110,000 in that roll so spend it wisely.

Hennessy: Omg bitch I feel rich I'm getting me a new car with this shit.

Cardi: ok its ur smoney