Chapter 1 Where am I?

I foraged through the wood in search of a way out of the dense woods, when I ran across a trail, that looked as if it had been traveled on alot since all the grass was pressed down. I followed it until the trail disappeared. I then noticed there was, what looked like to be a clan of cats. I then wondered, how far have a traveled? I remember leaving then den at first sight of the sun and now it is almost dark. Will I ever find my way back home? As I approached the camp, I heard hissing. I didn't think much of it, then the next thing I knew, a brown tom had my pinned down on my back. "Who are you and what are you creeping around here for, didn't you hear the warning not to come any closer?" asked the brown tom. "I didn't think any of the hissing, I was just wondering where I was at because I'm lost, I'm Shadowclaw and you are?" "I'm Bearfur" he said in a masculine voice. "Where are you heading?" asked a white she cat. "I'm looking for my family, I wondered to far and now incant find my den." I said with a sigh of helplessness. "I'm Icepetal and I will help you find your way back home, but for now you're safe here, its too dark to go looking for your den now." Icepetal said. "I wish I would have listened to mother." I said as I started to cry. "Don't cry Shadowclaw, I will help you find your way back home." Icepetal said as she as she approached me to comfort me. I nuzzled up against her, and for the now I felt safe.