3

Hopper's POV
-
When we arrived at the station, I brought all the Derry kids into a room and asked them to sit down. They were all outcasts, I could tell. One of them had a cast with the word LOSER written over it. He had tried to write a red v over the black s, but it was clear what it originally said.
"So let me explain the situation kids. None of you have a place to sleep, am I correct?" The kid named Mike nodded.
"Yeah great, you are just going to have to sleep at the station, most likely in cells." I said, and I was serious.
"First thing tomorrow morning, you are all going attend your first day at Hawkins middle school, because you can not be here all day, am I clear?" I said this strictly because they needed to understand how serious this was.
"Crystal clear" responded one of the boys.
"Super, I'll wake you up at six tomorrow, you don't want to be late." I said and watched them all get up.
"And also, some of you have to share beds," I explained.
"How many?"
"There are five beds, do the maths" I said and by that I left the room.
-
Bill's POV
-
"Keys!" Hopper said as he threw the keys to us. Richie was supposed to catch them, but instead the hit him in the forehead. He was fine.
"O-okay, wh-who's gonna sh-sh-share beds?" I asked. I hate my stuttering. Beverly took my hand and looked me in the eyes. She really was beautiful.
"I mean if you don't mind Bill, we can share beds?" She asked.
"Ye-yes!" I said a bit too overexcited.
"Eds and I will share our bed," Richie said quickly. It's funny, because Richie acts like he hates Eddie by roasting him and joking around with him all the time, but at the end of the day he just wants him. I don't think it's in that way, but i know there is something a tiny bit more between them than they say.
"Yeah richie, no actually I want to share my bed with Mike." Eddie said, although he regretted it immediately.
"Whatever, lets just sleep together." He corrected.
"Wo I don't want to sleep with you Eds, sorry," Richie smirked and Eddie rolled his eyes. Yeah there is something going on.