Websites

Today I looked on WATTPAD and I saw that this book is currently #677 in non-fiction. This is amazing, I forgot I made the first chapter in 2014, not that it has been 4 years I wanted to give you guys this chapter. And I may also update my other chapters, to be more accurate. 

And here we go...  

Websites that have helped me with everything WATTPAD. They also all have there own apps to use!

Grammarly - for editing

Free grammar checks for all your stories, if you want to upgrade for advanced grammar checks

Canva - create all art

Even has a special feature to create WATTPAD book covers

I made The Hunter by myselfbook cover using this website

Picmonkey

Similar to canva, but with different cool features

Pixlr Editor

A more advanced for picture editing, the sky is the limit!

ex . I made the profile banner for 

Pinterest - I often find my book covers from there

WeHeartIt - If you do not like Pinterest for whatever reason this website is also fantastic

Other Tips and tricks:

If you have Microsoft/Windows on your device, you can also use that for quick editing. 

Editing your documents in google docs, is a great way to organize your chapters, stories, and can help you with a few grammar mistakes. And when you are finished each chapters you can just copy and paste to WATTPAD and you done!

If you want to find ways to organize you document of anything on google docs, you can search online to find templates for spreadsheets, documents and more. 

Promoting your stories on Pinterst and WeHeartIt is free advertisement. 

If you really are interested in creating an amazing story for your readers, do some research to make your stories more accurate in setting and time. 

999999999

Tell my what you think, I need to know...

Comment

Vote

Share 

Let's move up the ladder.