Chapter 4

Okay so I really can't be bothered reading over what I've written previously so I'm just going to wing it and hope it makes sense 😅

I decide it's time to have a shower because I smell rank. When I got there I decided I need music in order to have a successful shower and really wake myself up. *successful shower?* love me by The 1975 starts playing and I instantly feel the urge to sing along and get down to that funk sound.

          ..Gerard's POV..

I was sitting down in the floor when I hear Y/N singing in the shower. I walk over and sit outside the door and listen to her beautiful voice. I want to join in but I also don't want to be weird and be like "oh I was just sitting on the floor outside the bathroom listening to you."
This girl is full of surprises
Eventually she stops singing and the water turns off. I get up as fast as I can and start running but fall on my face in the process. Y/N walk out of the bathroom and sees me face down on the floor. "You okay there?" She laughs. "Grand." I reply laughing back at her.
"H-hey Y/N, i couldn't help but listen to you sing.. you're amazing." I say quietly "oh... thank you Gerard." She says and looks down at her feet.

       ..Your POV..

Shit... I forgot he could hear me. He's probably just being nice. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Gerard says my name again. I look up at him. His face is adorable.. I just want to kiss.. STOP, you don't want to kiss him Y/N... you're snapped out of your thoughts again when you feel two lips pressed against yours.

Im going to leave it there for now. Sorry this is so short and boring. I also have another book.. check that out.. I'm doing band imagines so head over and leave a request. I will be more active on that book than I am on this one