Make Me Good. Dark Pit X Reader Part 1

Start from the beginning

''We are going to make you nice.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit looked surprised.

''Me? Nice? That's not going to happen.'' Said Dark Pit.

''See this the act that got you in this in the first place. You want people to like you, we need to start by being nice.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit sighed again.

''Alright. I guess I can try.'' Said Dark Pit. (Y/n) cheered and hugged the Dark angel. Dark Pit blushed slightly and turned away from her. She then parted the hug.

''We should start by a nice greeting.'' Said (Y/n).

''A nice greeting. I don't greet people.'' Said Dark Pit crossing his arms.

''Exactly.'' Started (Y/n). ''If you could greet people with a nice 'hi how are you?' I'm sure it would get people's attention.''

''It's worth a shot.'' Said Dark pit. (Y/n) smiled.

''Good, let's practice. Greet me.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit gave her a fake smile that didn't even look real.

''Hi how are ya?'' Said Dark Pit. His fake smile instantly went away shocking (Y/n).

''Dark Pit you have to smile like you mean it. You can't frown right after. Especially in their face.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit rolled his eyes. (Y/n) glared at him. He looked at (Y/n) and smirked at her glare. He chuckled.

''You gonna stare at me all day?'' Asked Dark Pit still smirking.

''If I wanted to stare at something good I would look in the mirror.'' Said (Y/n).

''Please you need to look at a brick wall.'' Said Dark Pit. The two laughed and practiced the line over again. They then left the room and started walking down the hall.

''I think you been doing really good Dark pit. You showed commitment and tried hard.'' Said (Y/n). Dark Pit hid his blush.

''I didn't ask for your opinion.'' Said Dark pit. (Y/n) glared at him again as Dark pit laughed at her face. (Y/n) then noticed 3 people walking their way. Pit, Link, and Roy. (Y/n) looked excited.

''Dark Pit look. How about you try your greeting on them?'' Asked (Y/n). Dark Pit rolled his eyes.

''Fine.'' Said Dark Pit. The two continued to walk and stopped in front of the three.

''Hey guys.'' Said (Y/n).

''Hey (Y/n).'' Said the three boys. Dark Pit sighed. He smiled and looked at them.

''Hello, how are you today?'' Asked Dark pit. Pit looked at him shocked.

''Whoa Dark Pit your being nice.'' Said Pit. Dark Pit turned his smile into a frown.

''What? Is that a big surprise for you.'' Said Dark Pit.

''Yeah, your this mean and rude person and to think your being nice is different.'' Said Pit.

''Mean!? And Rude!? You hardly know me. You never took the time to get to know me at all. How would you know how I normally act!!'' Yelled Dark Pit.

''Because your 'Dark' Pit. Your meant to be evil.'' Said Pit.

''Just like how Dark Link is meant to be evil.'' Said Link.

''So just because I'm the 'Dark' one I have to be evil. In this game I worked with you. We did events together. If that's the case why can't you be called Light Pit!!'' Yelled Dark Pit.

''Because I am the original.'' Said Pit.

''You think I wanted to be a Copy!!'' Yelled Dark Pit.  ''Screw this I'm leaving.'' Dark Pit started stomping away. (Y/n) called after him. She then looked at the three boys in front of her.

''Not cool guys. He is really trying and it's not fair to him.'' Said (Y/n).

''He's nothing but a dark clone (Y/n).'' Said Roy.

''He is mean. That is how he was designed to be.'' Said Link.

''He is evil. You shouldn't even being hanging out with him.'' Said Pit.

''No, He may be the dark version of you Pit, but he never asked for it. You can't judge him because of his name and his role in your video game. We are in a all different atmosphere.'' Said (Y/n).

''(Y/n) he got you brainwashed. He isn't your real friend. He is just using you.'' Said Roy. (Y/n) felt water in her eyes.

''Don't say that Roy.'' Said (Y/n).

''It's true (Y/n).'' Said Pit. A tear hit the floor as the clamping of shoes could be heard getting louder by the second. (Y/n) turned to see Dark Pit angry. He ran at Pit with a fist.

''YOU DON'T KNOW NOTHING!!!'' Screamed Dark Pit as he punched. (Y/n) went to get in front of Dark Pit.

''Dark Pit Stop!!''

.
.
All of the chapters that say Part 1 will get a Part 2 and 3. During this time I am taking requests so don't think you can't submit them. I hope you liked part 1 of each of the stories and I will be updating soon. Maybe when this book gets more views. Thank you for reading so far and I won't be giving up on this book. Stay toon for updates that will come soon.