The Magic of Christmas Time

She grips the black, glittered microphone tightly on her small hand as she sing with all her heart. It was a ballad and she is just standing still in the middle of the stage; lights swirling and changing behind her as her background.

The crowd kept quiet and listented to her amazing voice that never felt to amaze them. Some fans clasped their hands together, just like the position when you're praying; absorbing the perfect moment. All fans' eyes light up when she closed her eyes and got into her song even more. They love this about her—her passion in music. In everything.

And that is the end of one magical performance of This Christmas.

It was day three of her concert, and tomorrow is Christmas. She will spend her holiday alone since the others are away and one specific person is miles and miles away from her.

After the wonderful song, her eyes met one of the audience that made her smile. Yoona, who has tears formed on her eyes smiled back to the little girl standing on the stage as the crowd shout loudly. She mouthed "you did well, Taeyeon-ah", Taeyeon's smile grew even bigger.

Day 1 and day 2 went well as expected, day 3 is different. Feels different.

Before starting the concert—as the hall begins to be occupied by the fans—Taeyeon sat on her chair backstage while stylist unnie is making her more beautiful than she already is.

"Taeyeon-ah, what's wrong?" stylist unnie asked while looking at Taeyeon—who is staring blankly at nowhere—through the mirror.

Taeyeon looked at the person who spoke and showed a small smile. "Nothing" she said and sighed. "I just cant believe that this is the last day..." she added, her voice trailing off as she speak.

Stylist unnie gave one more brush on her beautiful, silky hair before placing the comb down and puffed the singer's hair into position. "I know that you will do well as usual" she said. But truthfully, she has no idea of what is running on Taeyeon's mind. "I know why you're sad, she is probably feeling beyond proud of you right now" she added with a reassuring smile. Taeyeon thought that stylist unnie has no idea.  The two girls exchanged smiles after preparing for the concert, just in time for the concert manager to call the singer and say that the stage is waiting for her.

Now that she just finished the title track of her album, she looked around the hall; looking at the fans who is with her throughout her idol years–she always feel thankful.

The continued the concert flawlessly. She danced with all her might, sang from the bottom of her heart; with all the feelings that she's feeling. Seohyun was there, the gorgeous maknae. They sang a duet, which was supposed to be sung by the three of them—including Tiffany. After finishing their duet, the maknae and the leader talked about the absence of one specific person, and Taeyeon couldn't just help it.

"I miss her" she said. The crowd goes wild, Taeyeon smiled nervously. "I contacted her through our group chat, talked about the TTS song that I plan to sing–and other stuff. She has such a bright personality and always gave me energy" she added. The crowd let out a cute little aww together, feeling the bond between Taeyeon and Tiffany. "I miss her" she said again and smiled. And as usual, the crowd went crazy again.

After having a quick little talk with her special guest, she proceeded on the concert again. She sang some of her songs on her summer album. Summer songs on a Christmas concert? Who cares? It's Kim Taeyeon!

~~~

As the confetti fall from above the hall, the music continues to play after she actually finished the song–she looked up and smiled before closing her eyes, feeling overwhelmed from the love of her wonderful fans as they wave their lightsticks from side to side—the concert is finally over.